nt is cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik616, noobs and Suns9999
  • +1
Reactions: greycel and Nick.Harte
0.5 psl better obv
nt is cope
It’s over when they notice your sucking in your cheeks and squinting. They will know your tryharding

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: greycel, wollet2, perpetuallytired and 2 others
How much were u squinting
A little bit, and one bitch showed it to her friend by pointing at me, and both of them proceed to laugh.

I was caging so hard when I saw a nigga in doing that face in the middle, I just knew he browses this shit
Nah. That's more of a tiktok looksmaxxing thing.

Rotters here already know it's ugly.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Whenever I see someone who looks autistic I instantly assume he posts on org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, noobs and Zenis
Rotters here are narcy
I actually don't think so. Chad/chadlites/htn's here are usually either narcy or some kind of mentalcel (usually autism).

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
Whenever I see someone who looks autistic I instantly assume he posts on org
I once seen a nigga with bruises on his Zygos wearing a hoodie putting his head down, like cmon bro make it less obvious

• JFL
Reactions: greycel, wollet2, The Grinch and 1 other person
I actually don't think so. Chad/chadlites/htn's here are usually either narcy or some kind of mentalcel (usually autism).
So you think those guys are the ones that do that retarted face irl

I once seen a nigga with bruises on his Zygos wearing a hoodie putting his head down, like cmon bro make it less obvious
prob got his ass beat

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2
So you think those guys are the ones that do that retarted face irl
No. It's tiktok users or greycels. If you have thousands of posts on this site and have spent ages on here, you likely have picked up enough knowledge to know what makes you look like shit. Tiktokers with lives/greycels don't have the time to accumulate all this knowledge because they are actually living life.

I think it's actually difficult for a narc to become a rotter. Like maybe if there are some major mental illnesses involved, but otherwise being a rotter would be horrible for a narc mentally. Like they would get motivated to actually not rot because of how narcy they are if that makes sense.

• +1
Reactions: greycel and Zenis
No. It's tiktok users or greycels. If you have thousands of posts on this site and have spent ages on here, you likely have picked up enough knowledge to know what makes you look like shit. Tiktokers with lives/greycels don't have the time to accumulate all this knowledge because they are actually living life.

I think it's actually difficult for a narc to become a rotter. Like maybe if there are some major mental illnesses involved, but otherwise being a rotter would be horrible for a narc mentally. Like they would get motivated to actually not rot because of how narcy they are if that makes sense.
I'm a bit high and tired rn. I can make a more indepth explanation tomorrow.

I do that face irl sometimes too, but I don’t overdo it. I think only slightly squinting, jutting helps but don’t overdo to the point where you look like you have an underbite, your mouth looks narrow af, and your eyes look closed

If you legitimately do this IRL just be aware that EVERYONE can tell lol
if you squint like a retard aspie sped;

i.e

then yes

but there are ways you can fraud it to look (relatively) natural

• JFL
Reactions: iblamehumphrey and noobs