How to stand up to a psycho surgeon

Acromegaly_Chad

Acromegaly_Chad

Offical Surgery Consultant
So at some point you might have had a consultation with your surgeon, or some x rays taken or other medical assessments done, or even had surgery and he's outed himself as a psychopath dickhead who just wanted to exploit you or even lied to you and gave you some permanent damage.

Here's a few steps on how you can annoy the surgeon or any other doctor legally by exploiting your legal rights:

- Write his office that you want detailed protocols of everything that was done there (protocols of consultation contents, or what the assistant noted)
- Demand a detailed medical bill that lists exactly which service cost how much and on which legal basis the prices were calculated
- Demand a detailed surgery report
- Demand all x rays and make him pay for it to send it to you (in many countries you can do that)
- Make the surgeon constantly aware of meticulous legal supervision and that you control everything he does
- File a criminal complaint against him on the basis of some medical negligence (only when its proven already or a very probable suspicion of medical negligence) so that the cops will storm his office
- Involve a 3rd party expert committee that inspects everything he did to confirm a potential medical negligence, doctors usually have to cooperate with them
- Threaten him by making clear that you will report medical malpractice to your health insurance (of course only when there was really some malpractice or negligence, or at least a well formulated suspicion)

For most of the psychopath fuckers out there only a few of these are already enough to make them snap and freak out.

If every patient starts standing up for their rights, doctors who exploit and botch people en masse can soon close their practices.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: raminzer, ⠀ℒ⠀, garoupilled_ and 6 others
thanks, time to do this to all the surgeons who are gonna operate on me so that they botch my future surgeries

Wow. Did you get botched?

Wow. Did you get botched?
Nah not really but I had quite a few encounters with psycho surgeons so far who tried to rip me off and I counterattacked them as viciously as I legally could.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator, garoupilled_, bishōnenmaxxer and 1 other person
Nah not really but I had quite a few encounters with psycho surgeons so far who tried to rip me off and I counterattacked them as viciously as I legally could.
Do you mind enlightening us? By ripping you off do you just mean charging too much or also not doing what they said they would do (like being too conservative or too aggressive therefore leading to sub-optimal results)

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
Should I have handed in my assessment form agreeing to the op etc to the reception or do I wait for pre-op to do that?