How to start caring for school?

Deleted member 6723

Deleted member 6723

So I skip like 2 online classes each day. A teacher is currently mad at me. I have like tons of stuff to complete. But I am not stressed in the slightest nor do I care about school. How do I start caring about school so I could finish all my stuff for school?

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse, Deleted member 9488, Deleted member 4563 and 1 other person
Ask for ban bhai

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
Wageslaving or making high income from a comfy office you decide

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and sytyl
tuck your feacher

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 6723 and Britishlooksmaxxer
Ask for ban bhai
I'll try to stay away but not ban. I still need to use this site maybe 1 hour a day? This site isn't the problem, it's just I really dont care about school. Same thing with me ever since I was born jfl. Tnx for putting me in ur title too btw.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9048
either u care or u don't u can force it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8919 and Deleted member 6723
I'll try to stay away but not ban. I still need to use this site maybe 1 hour a day? This site isn't the problem, it's just I really dont care about school. Same thing with me ever since I was born jfl. Tnx for putting me in ur title too btw.
Yeah bhai this site is kinda addicting. Im limiting myself 1 hr a day to focus on college. Just set a 1 hr timer. When you use this site subtract the time until you have no time left and you should stop. Most of the classes are online during this time so its easier to get distracted

• +1
Yeah bhai this site is kinda addicting. Im limiting myself 1 hr a day to focus on college. Just set a 1 hr timer. When you use this site subtract the time until you have no time left and you should stop. Most of the classes are online during this time so its easier to get distracted
Tnx bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9048 and Britishlooksmaxxer
Wageslaving or making high income from a comfy office you decide
basically this

worked 100x harder in a restaurant than I ever do now

• +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, Deleted member 7651 and Deleted member 6723
@Proex nigga how u gonna like his comment and not mine

• JFL
caring about ur teachers being mad and stressing over school work is low t brainwashed behavior

ur a king in my eyes

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7651 and Deleted member 6723
sorry bro. I forgot to react urs. Im not old enough though so its kinda useless. Ill react urs
My bad bro actually u react to a lot of my posts already , i realised this now
IMG 20200317 WA0069

• +1
caring about ur teachers being mad and stressing over school work is low t brainwashed behavior

ur a king in my eyes
woah thank u bro. Shocking how I have many messages too from my classmates telling me to finish my projects jfl.

woah thank u bro. Shocking how I have many messages too from my classmates telling me to finish my projects jfl.
if they are telling you to finish it because you are their partner in the project then i some what understand

but if ur friends are spiking ur cortisol to finish ur individual projects then cringe

• JFL
if they are telling you to finish it because you are their partner in the project then i some what understand

but if ur friends are spiking ur cortisol to finish ur individual projects then cringe
not group just my stupid friends.

not group just my stupid friends.
tell them to visualize society before it turned "civilized"

you wouldnt be having these bullshit cortisol spikes for "school work" you would be out fucking women, living in nature running around doing high t shit like killing animals and shit enjoying life

they are the manufactured losers

• JFL