Prerequisites:

6’4 LTN
5’11 Jacked LTN

6’0 MTN
5’9 Jacked MTN

5’9 HTN
5’7 Jacked HTN

Or just be chad

If you don't have the prerequisites, looksmax until you fit at least one of the brackets.

If you fit one of the brackets, and are still an incel, congrats, in this tutorial you will learn how to slay beckies in clubs to hopefully never be an incel again!

The reason you are not slaying while being in one of these brackets lookswise is because you are a mentalcel. This is because you likely lack experience and therefore can’t reliably approach and interact with women in a way that makes them want to have sex with you. But relax, it’s not hard, or well it is, but as a normie it’s a skill that you can and will improve if you practise enough times.

Step 1:

Find yourself a slayer friend who is of a similar looks level to you. Usually this is done in university or in other social circles such as jobs or clubs or any events.

The key to knowing if they are a slayer or not is through their instagram. If they seem outgoing, fun, have lots of pics in clubs and sports and with other people, they are the perfect candidate.

The personality of your future friend should match that of @Clavicular more or less but the SMV level should be similar to yours.

The reason why is because going to clubs alone is retarded, of course you can LARP that your friend left and you are here alone, but realistically you are gonna need a wingman at least for the first few slays, and the perfect wingman is someone who has a similar looks level to you so the girls don’t care which one to pick, which overall makes you way more approachable as a group. And of course someone who has done it many times themselves.
To make friends you need to talk to the dude in question about some random stuff for example:

- Hi, slayer!
- Hi!
- So.. I’ve always wondered.. What’s the brand of your microwave?
- Hmm, Interesting question, I honestly have no Idea, why?
- It’s for a research project I’m doing.. Anyways, what have you been up to lately?
- uhh, i guess homework, and you?

And then you just continue the conversation and you need to steer it in the direction of clubbing and slaying, by bringing up more and more vulnerable topics over time so as to create trust.

Anyways making friends is quite easy, you can watch some tutorials, but the key is to create mutual trust and understanding, and to have a common interest which is slaying in clubs.

The key here is to be truthful that you failed every single time you tried (you can LARP about having done it before) because then he will want to show you how it’s done. Once you’ve done that, set a date for clubbing and go together, he will teach you the basics and you will try approaching.

Step 2:
Preparing for the club.

Before going to the club you need to have these things on point:
Hair, Skin, Clothes, Smell, Teeth, shoe lifts.

Get yourself chewing gum also.

Make sure to drink ~ 100ml of hard alcohol like vodka or gin before you go to the club, either at a bar or at home as drinks at the club are really expensive, and you better save money to buy drinks for girls rather than yourself (you can get an empty glass and fill it with tap water if you are broke, or just get 1 drink and sip it really slowly).

Going to a bar before the club is an excellent strategy to reduce your inhib before clubbing as you will get to chat to strangers (and your new friend) and thus loosen up a bit, which is very necessary.

At the club you must look relaxed, happy, and as if you are really enjoying it. Otherwise, you will fail because who wants fuck someone who is sad?

Step 3:
When at the club.
!!!!Smilemaxx!!!!
Just smile and dance and enjoy yourself for an hour or so, get more drinks if you still feel worried. Get into the mindset of simply having fun, and here to enjoy dancing and the company of my friend. Make sure to at least every 30 seconds invent some bullshit to tell him, as when you talk to someone you look more NT. Also ask your friend questions about approaching, and use his strat when the time comes.

If you look happy, relaxed, add to that the good clothes and smell and smile, and your NT dancing moves with a drink in your hand, you are now at your maximum SMV to girls.

This is when you start approaching.

Your friend might take the initiative here and find a couple of girls, or go with him and watch how he does it. And try yourself.

You will get rejected, it’s fine cos you are drunk, and after the first time, you will get a massive boost of confidence even if you get rejected because you finally did it, you approached a girl.

Approach as many girls as you can, look at how they reject you, and try different approaches.

Eventually depending on your SMV, you will find a girl willing to talk/dance with you. Maybe you will find 2 with your friend, then it’s easy cause you wingman for each other and your chances of slaying multiply.

Step 4:
Approaching is one thing, but actually getting the slay is a completely different level.
If your friend did this many times he will lead, you just try to keep the girl you are with engaged in witty conversation or just make out with her. Usually she will let you kiss her depending on your and her looks levels in the following scenarios:

Stacy - lol if you get a stacy to kiss you as a normie in a club, tell me how cos i’ve never done it

HTB - after a drink or two that you buy her and after some conversation about how you flew all over the world and actually personally know Joe Biden and Elon Musk. (just jestermaxx bro while escalating by touching or huggingnher)

MTB - Potentially even on the dance floor just dance with her for a minute, spin her and go for the kiss. If she rejects, just keep on dancing, then offer a drink and after that she will probably kiss you.

LTB - Idk if you are desperate, same as MTB, but i wouldn't buy drinks for her.

Obviously the higher your looks level the easier it is, for example as a tall HTN, you’ll be able to more or less easily jestermaxx for HTBs and slay them later.

If you are jacked, it will also make it much much easier, but it’s NOT a requirement.

Better looking girls will test you.
They will deliberately reject you softly, but you just continue talking and trying, and eventually when she knows you are really interested, she will let you kiss her. This is because they are constantly approached so they need to filter out the non confident and inexperienced dudes.

You will most likely not get a gl girl just because of your lack of experience but don’t worry, you won’t even care about looks level of the girl that didn’t reject you cause you will be drunk and desperate.

The key is not to show that you are desperate tho, so you need to work on that.

Ultimately, what you need is for the girl to be horny af for you during your interactions so she craves coming home with you and having sex.

Step 5:
Bringing her home.

Now that you’ve danced, talked, kissed, drank together and had a good time, it’s time to take your girl home, make sure she is horny before you even attempt it.

This is where having a friend to wingman helps the most because if the girls, just like you and your friend know each other, taking them home is as easy as sitting together in the same taxi and coming to your or your friend’s home, whichever is better logistically. You can try going to the girls house also, but this is if they don’t want to come to yours.

If you are alone, it’s hard. It’s more of a manipulation game cos she is with her friends and you need to somehow separate them which is mission impossible. So I hope you end up in the first scenario, but I might make a tutorial later on separating girls from their friend groups in clubs as a normie.

Step 6:
Slaying.

Once you are home, it should be as easy as making up an excuse to go to your room, such as, I have my charger there, or i need to grab something, but just take your girl by her hand and bring her with you, she will be horny. Then, make out on the bed, lay down and let the fun begin.

Your friend will probably do it on the sofa, or in a different room if you have it, for example the bathroom if he is really experienced.

Make sure you get the bed for your first time, your friend will understand and let you use it. Of course the ideal scenario is just having 2 beds.

Step 7:
The first time is always the hardest, after that, it will become exponentially easier as you do it more and more. That being said, the couse of action would be eventually finding a LTR and only then do you get to the real experience and connection. But this guide hopefully gives you that first slay which is crucial in the buildup of experience needed to stop being a mentalcel and getting that real and fulfilling relationship with a girl of your dreams. Or just keep on slaying if that's what your heart desires.

____

I hope this guide helps you revoke your mentalcel status.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Konstantin, irlgreycel, wollet2 and 2 others
6'4 ltn? are you stupid, height doesnt care smv that hard

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Konstantin, NZb6Air, HarrierDuBois and 1 other person
Bro said ask a chad about microwaves

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: revealskin, Konstantin, shitskinism and 5 others
Stopped reading as soon as you mentioned clavicular

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2, Nirvana, Gaygymmaxx and 1 other person
Nigga said ask a chad about microwaves
What color is it?

"What!?!?"

No. The finish on your microwave. Is it stainless steel?

What color is it? Answer broad.

• JFL
Reactions: Morphеus
cope? short people love to paint being tall as some godly smv addition, well... from my experience it isnt
I was gonna write

Cope (I'm 5"6)

But I thought it was too much :lul:

Prerequisites:

6’4 LTN
5’11 Jacked LTN

6’0 MTN
5’9 Jacked MTN

5’9 HTN
5’7 Jacked HTN

Or just be chad

If you don't have the prerequisites, looksmax until you fit at least one of the brackets.

If you fit one of the brackets, and are still an incel, congrats, in this tutorial you will learn how to slay beckies in clubs to hopefully never be an incel again!

The reason you are not slaying while being in one of these brackets lookswise is because you are a mentalcel. This is because you likely lack experience and therefore can’t reliably approach and interact with women in a way that makes them want to have sex with you. But relax, it’s not hard, or well it is, but as a normie it’s a skill that you can and will improve if you practise enough times.

Step 1:

Find yourself a slayer friend who is of a similar looks level to you. Usually this is done in university or in other social circles such as jobs or clubs or any events.

The key to knowing if they are a slayer or not is through their instagram. If they seem outgoing, fun, have lots of pics in clubs and sports and with other people, they are the perfect candidate.

The personality of your future friend should match that of @Clavicular more or less but the SMV level should be similar to yours.

The reason why is because going to clubs alone is retarded, of course you can LARP that your friend left and you are here alone, but realistically you are gonna need a wingman at least for the first few slays, and the perfect wingman is someone who has a similar looks level to you so the girls don’t care which one to pick, which overall makes you way more approachable as a group. And of course someone who has done it many times themselves.
To make friends you need to talk to the dude in question about some random stuff for example:

- Hi, slayer!
- Hi!
- It’s for a research project I’m doing.. Anyways, what have you been up to lately?

And then you just continue the conversation and you need to steer it in the direction of clubbing and slaying, by bringing up more and more vulnerable topics over time so as to create trust.

Anyways making friends is quite easy, you can watch some tutorials, but the key is to create mutual trust and understanding, and to have a common interest which is slaying in clubs.

The key here is to be truthful that you failed every single time you tried (you can LARP about having done it before) because then he will want to show you how it’s done. Once you’ve done that, set a date for clubbing and go together, he will teach you the basics and you will try approaching.

Step 2:
Preparing for the club.

Make sure to drink ~ 100ml of hard alcohol like vodka or gin before you go to the club, either at a bar or at home as drinks at the club are really expensive, and you better save money to buy drinks for girls rather than yourself (you can get an empty glass and fill it with tap water if you are broke, or just get 1 drink and sip it really slowly).

Going to a bar before the club is an excellent strategy to reduce your inhib before clubbing as you will get to chat to strangers (and your new friend) and thus loosen up a bit, which is very necessary.

At the club you must look relaxed, happy, and as if you are really enjoying it. Otherwise, you will fail because who wants fuck someone who is sad?

Step 3:
When at the club.
!!!!Smilemaxx!!!!
Just smile and dance and enjoy yourself for an hour or so, get more drinks if you still feel worried. Get into the mindset of simply having fun, and here to enjoy dancing and the company of my friend. Make sure to at least every 30 seconds invent some bullshit to tell him, as when you talk to someone you look more NT. Also ask your friend questions about approaching, and use his strat when the time comes.

If you look happy, relaxed, add to that the good clothes and smell and smile, and your NT dancing moves with a drink in your hand, you are now at your maximum SMV to girls.

Your friend might take the initiative here and find a couple of girls, or go with him and watch how he does it. And try yourself.

You will get rejected, it’s fine cos you are drunk, and after the first time, you will get a massive boost of confidence even if you get rejected because you finally did it, you approached a girl.

Approach as many girls as you can, look at how they reject you, and try different approaches.

Eventually depending on your SMV, you will find a girl willing to talk/dance with you. Maybe you will find 2 with your friend, then it’s easy cause you wingman for each other and your chances of slaying multiply.

Step 4:
Approaching is one thing, but actually getting the slay is a completely different level.
If your friend did this many times he will lead, you just try to keep the girl you are with engaged in witty conversation or just make out with her. Usually she will let you kiss her depending on your and her looks levels in the following scenarios:

Stacy - lol if you get a stacy to kiss you as a normie in a club, tell me how cos i’ve never done it

HTB - after a drink or two that you buy her and after some conversation about how you flew all over the world and actually personally know Joe Biden and Elon Musk. (just jestermaxx bro while escalating by touching or huggingnher)

MTB - Potentially even on the dance floor just dance with her for a minute, spin her and go for the kiss. If she rejects, just keep on dancing, then offer a drink and after that she will probably kiss you.

Obviously the higher your looks level the easier it is, for example as a tall HTN, you’ll be able to more or less easily jestermaxx for HTBs and slay them later.

If you are jacked, it will also make it much much easier, but it’s NOT a requirement.

They will deliberately reject you softly, but you just continue talking and trying, and eventually when she knows you are really interested, she will let you kiss her. This is because they are constantly approached so they need to filter out the non confident and inexperienced dudes.

You will most likely not get a gl girl just because of your lack of experience but don’t worry, you won’t even care about looks level of the girl that didn’t reject you cause you will be drunk and desperate.

Ultimately, what you need is for the girl to be horny af for you during your interactions so she craves coming home with you and having sex.

Step 5:
Bringing her home.

Now that you’ve danced, talked, kissed, drank together and had a good time, it’s time to take your girl home, make sure she is horny before you even attempt it.

This is where having a friend to wingman helps the most because if the girls, just like you and your friend know each other, taking them home is as easy as sitting together in the same taxi and coming to your or your friend’s home, whichever is better logistically. You can try going to the girls house also, but this is if they don’t want to come to yours.

If you are alone, it’s hard. It’s more of a manipulation game cos she is with her friends and you need to somehow separate them which is mission impossible. So I hope you end up in the first scenario, but I might make a tutorial later on separating girls from their friend groups in clubs as a normie.

Step 6:
Slaying.

Once you are home, it should be as easy as making up an excuse to go to your room, such as, I have my charger there, or i need to grab something, but just take your girl by her hand and bring her with you, she will be horny. Then, make out on the bed, lay down and let the fun begin.

Your friend will probably do it on the sofa, or in a different room if you have it, for example the bathroom if he is really experienced.

Make sure you get the bed for your first time, your friend will understand and let you use it. Of course the ideal scenario is just having 2 beds.

Step 7:
The first time is always the hardest, after that, it will become exponentially easier as you do it more and more. That being said, the couse of action would be eventually finding a LTR and only then do you get to the real experience and connection. But this guide hopefully gives you that first slay which is crucial in the buildup of experience needed to stop being a mentalcel and getting that real and fulfilling relationship with a girl of your dreams. Or just keep on slaying if that's what your heart desires.

____

@WhoTookVendetta

Very stupid shit tbh. Vomit react for effort

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and Nirvana
cope? short people love to paint being tall as some godly smv addition, well... from my experience it isnt
In a club you don't really see the face of a person that well (it's dark loud and the lights are flashing).. your frame and height matter way more there than anywhere else. I'm not short btw.

In a club you don't really see the face of a person that well (it's dark loud and the lights are flashing).. your frame and height matter way more there than anywhere else. I'm not short btw.
and? what will that do? and what happens when you dont want to find a girl in a club being a whore, but a actual mate?

Prerequisites:

6’4 LTN
5’11 Jacked LTN

6’0 MTN
5’9 Jacked MTN

5’9 HTN
5’7 Jacked HTN

Or just be chad

Step 1:

- Hi, slayer!
- Hi!

Step 2:
Preparing for the club.

Step 3:
When at the club.
!!!!Smilemaxx!!!!

Step 4:

Step 5:
Bringing her home.

Step 6:
Slaying.

Step 7:

____

Im a sociopath i think

• +1
Reactions: terachadfr and Normiekiller
and? what will that do? and what happens when you dont want to find a girl in a club being a whore, but a actual mate?
then simply don't follow this guide, problem solved.

I'm trying to help people who are stuck in mentalceldom here.

- Hi, slayer!
- Hi!

And then you just continue the conversation

then simply don't follow this guide, problem solved.

I'm trying to help people who are stuck in mentalceldom here.
????

dawg cmon lets be a bit more logical

• +1
Reactions: Nirvana
The only decent prerequisite u mentioned is 5’9 HTN , the rest are shit , no height or frame is helping a LTN

reminder to look toned/defined instead of "jacked" which is a sign of poor health and low hunting success

• +1
The only decent prerequisite u mentioned is 5’9 HTN , the rest are shit , no height or frame is helping a LTN
Bro, I'm talking from experience.

Those prerequsites+some confidence = you have what it takes to slay.

But obv I clearly didn't take the nihilistic and critical nature of this community when writing this.

Chads are not the only ones that slay.

• +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto
reminder to look toned/defined instead of "jacked" which is a sign of poor health and low hunting success
Well, gymmaxed.. is what I meant, I.e. as close to ideal female gaze physique, and the taller you are the less gymmaxed you need need to be. but it still helps tremendously.

Prerequisites:

6’4 LTN
5’11 Jacked LTN

6’0 MTN
5’9 Jacked MTN

5’9 HTN
5’7 Jacked HTN

Or just be chad

Step 1:

- Hi, slayer!
- Hi!

Step 2:
Preparing for the club.

Step 3:
When at the club.
!!!!Smilemaxx!!!!

Step 4:

Step 5:
Bringing her home.

Step 6:
Slaying.

Step 7:

____

5"5 good?

Chads are not the only ones that slay.
true an actual Chad face is rare asf but still ur prerequisites should be :
MTN with height and frame halo
HTN+ height and frame not really necessary

5"5 good?
ehhh, maybe as a chad idk.

TBH, last time I had a random paki (really dark skin) )5'6 or so gymmaxed dude wingman for me cause I approached a girl and her friend, carrying 2 solo is tough, but he just joined in a bit later and after some dancing got a kiss, that's as far as it went tho, both the girls left but the one I was with still keeps messaging me so maybe I'll slay her later. idk if he is still in touch with the one he was with.

• Love it
Reactions: Edgarpill
Prerequisites:

6’4 LTN
5’11 Jacked LTN

6’0 MTN
5’9 Jacked MTN

5’9 HTN
5’7 Jacked HTN

Or just be chad

Step 1:

- Hi, slayer!
- Hi!

Step 2:
Preparing for the club.

Step 3:
When at the club.
!!!!Smilemaxx!!!!

Step 4:

Step 5:
Bringing her home.

Step 6:
Slaying.

Step 7:

____

forgot the part where you get arrested for staring at women

What color is it?

"What!?!?"

No. The finish on your microwave. Is it stainless steel?

What color is it? Answer broad.
Btw, unironically, a conversation I had with someone. I can’t say it led to a friendship but was definitely a conversation I remember 😂.

But the goal is to just get your looks match slayer to become friends with you, any tactics are good tactics if they work.

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Btw, unironically, a conversation I had with someone. I can’t say it led to a friendship but was definitely a conversation I remember 😂.

But the goal is to just get your looks match slayer to become friends with you, any tactics are good tactics if they work.
I haven't talked to a woman in 3 years. I live with my mother but she still spikes my cortisol. I'm hopeless.

• So Sad
So tired of cope threads. “Jacked”:lul:foids dont care about muscles, nor jesters, especially.

The pre requisites seem very legit to me for a white country with 5’10 avg height tbh, though I disagree that 6’0 mtn passes it as easily as 5’9 by a long margin.

Very much towards bare minimum in most regards for sure.

• +1
The pre requisites seem very legit to me for a white country with 5’10 avg height tbh, though I disagree that 6’0 mtn passes it as easily as 5’9 by a long margin.

Very much towards bare minimum in most regards for sure.
Thing is as a 6’0 MTN you just wear lifts or height boosting shoes and get to 6’1.5 or so.

That’s what I do for example.

I don’t really get why most replies here are just on the prerequisites tho and not on the actual content.