How to starvemax & keep muscle

PSL DEMON

PSL DEMON

Iron
1. What’s the best appetite suppressants?

2. can you drop 20 pounds of fat in a month without losing muscle?

Best? Ozempic or other anti-obesity medications.

Your hypothetical is completely dependent on your individual circumstances and how hard you're willing to work.
Unless you already have a pretty low muscle mass and/or are taking something, you will lose muscle mass when you drop weight. How much you lose depends on present muscle mass, if you're taking something, how hard you're training, good you're eating, etc. There's no 'yes' or 'no'.

• Hmm...
Reactions: ryuken
are you stupid? thats like saying how to bulk without gaining face fat

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and RealNinja
Best? Ozempic or other anti-obesity medications.

Your hypothetical is completely dependent on your individual circumstances and how hard you're willing to work.
Unless you already have a pretty low muscle mass and/or are taking something, you will lose muscle mass when you drop weight. How much you lose depends on present muscle mass, if you're taking something, how hard you're training, good you're eating, etc. There's no 'yes' or 'no'.
starving while traning is so stupid

Best method is to continue your training regiment because apparently your body prefers to lose parts that it doesn't use often.
But of course you can't keep all your muscle while cutting that's impossible

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and PSL DEMON
You're going to lose relatively more muscle mass not training than training. How's that stupid?
first off why the fuck does he want to cut or or loose weight if he is going to the gym lol he needs to build as much muscle mass as possible then cut

• WTF
Reactions: aids
Another plant eater post

• +1
Reactions: nosecel (sec acc)
first off why the fuck does he want to cut or or loose weight if he is going to the gym lol he needs to build as much muscle mass as possible then cut
:feelsuhh: The goal here is obviously to be leaner rather than put on size.
Not everybody here wants to look like Chris Bumstead.

• +1
Reactions: PSL DEMON
:feelsuhh: The goal here is obviously to be leaner rather than put on size.
Not everybody here wants to look like Chris Bumstead.
... okay whatever but in the long term it does not pay off but anyways he will loose muscle regardless even if he trains if he is gonna starve like he says he is gonna have no energy etc its obvious he will loose muscle

... okay whatever but in the long term it does not pay off but anyways he will loose muscle regardless even if he trains if he is gonna starve like he says he is gonna have no energy etc its obvious he will loose muscle
Yes, I mentioned.

• +1
Yes, I mentioned.
also he doesnt need to look like body builders he just needs to bulk till he puts decent amount of mass then cut and maintain starving will ruin anything , also rep me pls

• +1
also rep me pls
:lul:

also he doesnt need to look like body builders he just needs to bulk till he puts decent amount of mass then cut and maintain starving will ruin anything
I understand that, my reference to Chris Bumstead was just hyperbole to point out that too much muscle mass can be a negative rather than a positive.
This guy might've already bulked, so it's dependent on his particular circumstances as aforementioned.

• +1
:lul:

I understand that, my reference to Chris Bumstead was just hyperbole to point out that too much muscle mass can be a negative rather than a positive.
This guy might've already bulked, so it's dependent on his particular circumstances as aforementioned.
ye but starving while being already bulked up is just dumb imo if he literally means starving as eating almost nothing it will fuck up his health and he will rather loose more muscle mass than on a normal cut and he will loose energy/fuck up his metabolism

• Hmm...
ye but starving while being already bulked up is just dumb imo if he literally means starving as eating almost nothing it will fuck up his health and he will rather loose more muscle mass than on a normal cut and he will loose energy/fuck up his metabolism
People use 'starvemaxx' synonymously with cutting, I don't think he's going to literally starve himself.

• +1