How to statusmaxx in highschool

Julian

Julian

Kraken
I talk with girls also the hot ones and they always smile and are friendly but I'm not a populair guy how do you statusmaxx in highschool so I can fuck those girls.

I talk with girls also the hot ones and they always smile and are friendly but I'm not a populair guy how do you statusmaxx in highschool so I can fuck those girls.
mirin blue name

Bully and put down other males. It's a mating dance in the eyes of women.

• JFL
Reactions: incubus
Get into fights

Win them also

It's a social ladder, and there are only two important factors that come into play - looks, and money. If you have both, you have nothing to worry about. If not, it's a struggle of finding good friends. I fucked up in freshman year, and chose nerdy friend groups. Its very hard to go up in status in HS once you fuck up with something like that. Basically, find popular friend groups, choose the easiest person to become friends with within it. Hang out with that friend, and join that friend group. Slowly go up, and befriend more and more people. Ultimately, you should have a connection with at least one person within each popular friend group. For example, my school has about twelve friend groups through school. Only three of them matter as they are the most popular. You befriend a group member in one of those three, join the group, befriend another member who is also apart of another popular group.

Also, statusmaxing in HS doesnt mean shit. People will only talk more crap behind your back, and girls wont give a shit about you if you are an ugly motherfucker. Attractive nerdy shy kid > ugly rich statusmaxxed kid