How to stay awake?

AbandonShip

AbandonShip

Kraken
I have to fix my sleeping schedule.

I've already been awake for 14 hours.
I have to go 15 hours more. Can i do it?

Pop ephedrine + caffeine

You should be able to get bronkaid over the counter at a local store, or some type of ephedrine HCL if not sulfate

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
Pop ephedrine + caffeine

You should be able to get bronkaid over the counter at a local store, or some type of ephedrine HCL if not sulfate
What about cigarettes+ tea?

What about cigarettes+ tea?
Tea has a little caffeine...So could probably work to keep you stimulated if you don't have caffeine very often...But if you're used to a lot of caffeine, it will only help for maybe an hour to a couple hours..

If you pop something like a couple adderalls you could probably stay up another 15 no problem..

I'm not sure if cigarettes work at all as I don't smoke them...Can't really help you there...

• +1
Tea has a little caffeine...So could probably work to keep you stimulated if you don't have caffeine very often...But if you're used to a lot of caffeine, it will only help for maybe an hour to a couple hours..

If you pop something like a couple adderalls you could probably stay up another 15 no problem..

I'm not sure if cigarettes work at all as I don't smoke them...Can't really help you there...
Nicotine is pretty good stimulant.
I think i'll make it

Nicotine is pretty good stimulant.
I think i'll make it
I gotta try sometime...I've done crack several times but haven't inhaled cigarettes much jfl...

Best of luck

• +1
I gotta try sometime...I've done crack several times but haven't inhaled cigarettes much jfl...

Best of luck
Cigarettes are almost as addictive as coke
440px Rational harm assessment of drugs radar plot

You could pop a red bull and keep yourself entertained and fed, and never lay down, even if it seems as if though it'd be more comfortable than being sit.

• +1
You could pop a red bull and keep yourself entertained and fed, and never lay down, even if it seems as if though it'd be more comfortable than being sit.
I am gonna listen to high t music and smoke

I have to fix my sleeping schedule.

I've already been awake for 14 hours.
I have to go 15 hours more. Can i do it?
5gr adderall

0.5gr modafinil

idk about adderall doses lmao but take it too
5 cans of energy drink

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot