How to stay focused?

Anchor_Ship

Anchor_Ship

Kraken
How do you guys stay focused on looksmaxxing and not over think surgeries and actually make progress...
So far I have gotten a job, gotten around 2.5-3k and have started getting consultations booked. My first one is next week
I struggle with focus and I find myself rotting and procrastinating so much.. might have ADHD tbh

• +1
Reactions: MrRubiks, Gaia262, needjawsurgery and 3 others
tbh even those with adhd (me) have to learn discipline. Ive removed phone completely, and im close to removing media completely. Read the book deep work (its kinda waste of time but truly do it if u have time) And id say its just your mind fighting your mind. YOU CAN NOT
blame anything else than yourself. Its gonna sound harsch but even if you had ADHD its still you only you brah

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, KeepGrinding, thereallegend and 3 others
Step one: Identify your weakest points.

Step two: Devise a strategy to correct them.

Step three: Save the money required and then execute.

It's really that simple.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 18012, Anchor_Ship and 2 others
tbh even those with adhd (me) have to learn discipline. Ive removed phone completely, and im close to removing media completely. Read the book deep work (its kinda waste of time but truly do it if u have time) And id say its just your mind fighting your mind. YOU CAN NOT
blame anything else than yourself. Its gonna sound harsch but even if you had ADHD its still you only you brah
what are you taking for you adhd? and what do you think about non-stims like Strattera?

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
what are you taking for you adhd? and what do you think about non-stims like Strattera?
dont take anything learning yourself and deep meditation. getting to know yourself if i do take any it must be like 10-20milligrams of ritalin and i maybe take once a month

• +1
dont take anything learning yourself and deep meditation. getting to know yourself if i do take any it must be like 10-20milligrams of ritalin and i maybe take once a month

did you develop tolerance on any ADHD meds? and did you try non-stims and what's your thoughts on it?

did you develop tolerance on any ADHD meds? and did you try non-stims and what's your thoughts on it?
i used to take during my younger days hated it. has hardly taken it in fact. my only problem isnt concentration its myself.:):). no i havent tried non stims. avoid medicines learn to know yourself.

i used to take during my younger days hated it. has hardly taken it in fact. my only problem isnt concentration its myself.:):). no i havent tried non stims. avoid medicines learn to know yourself.
I'm taking it because for physical trauma and fucked up dopamine levels from my injuries
did you build tolerance to any of the meds?

I will sure stop any of it after finishing my studies but currently I'm taking it indefinitely

I'm taking it because for physical trauma and fucked up dopamine levels from my injuries
did you build tolerance to any of the meds?

I will sure stop any of it after finishing my studies but currently I'm taking it indefinitely
meditation man i hardly took my meds

meditation man i hardly took my meds
what type of ADHD do you have? my motivation is worse after a physical incident and I became reckless and demotivated
definitely going to tell my psychiatrist about it

It's very simple.

Get rid of what's distracting you.

• +1
How do you guys stay focused on looksmaxxing and not over think surgeries and actually make progress...
So far I have gotten a job, gotten around 2.5-3k and have started getting consultations booked. My first one is next week
I struggle with focus and I find myself rotting and procrastinating so much.. might have ADHD tbh
Wtf do you mean ?

You write a mail. Set an appointment. And show up. WTF you need focus for. If that requires tons of hours for you to do then you might be plain retarded

• +1
Wtf do you mean ?

You write a mail. Set an appointment. And show up. WTF you need focus for. If that requires tons of hours for you to do then you might be plain retarded
Not that simple Jfl I need to get my insurance set up so I don’t have to pay all out of pocket and I’m mostly referring to school work tbh

10-20milligrams of ritalin and i maybe take once a month
What is that gonna do? One productive day in one month? Wont help with anything

set up a plan and time schedule

• +1
What is that gonna do? One productive day in one month? Wont help with anything
bro im not a fucking racing horse i can do well wihout it (cope af :feelswah:) ((Cope for me))