How to stay halfway lean year around with an average metabolism and not go into full BB autism mode?

Germania

Germania

Kraken
Life starts below 15% body fat and gets even better between 10-12%.

I've been a Gymcel for many years but have always failed in the past to stay consistently at an acceptable body fat level, let's say around 12% after a successful diet.
Sure, the basics are to keep the calories in range, but who wants to track every meal 365 days a year.

- Intermittent fasting would certainly make sense, but I don't like it for myself. The meals are bigger, sounds cool at first, but it's not. I get tired of eating big meals and don't want eat a lot at lunchtime and then hanging around the office lethargically in the afternoon. Sure, I could eat less at lunchtime and eat most of the kcal to the evening, that just shifts the lethargy, doesn't make any sense to me. It's also annoying to have to squeeze 150-200g of protein into the narrow window.

Is there anyone here with an average joe metabolism who stayed halfway lean year around without go into full BB autism mode? Guide me pls

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
Yeah what I do is usually jsut ride my bike for an hour everyday. That usually keeps the pounds off. And every few months I’ll take a big workout trip like climbing the tallest mountain in Africa or riding across Mongolia on horse (surprisingly good for getting abs)

• JFL
Reactions: FootballPlaya69
walking after your meals to activate the lymphatic system, fasting - just stop eating completely for a week or two and only drink water. it's not that hard when you put your mind to it

The bulk is necessary to be muscular.

You don't need to dirty bulk, but being in a small surplus for 6-12 months is necessary to build a solid base of muscle. You can lean down after.

This is if you're natty.

• +1
Reactions: Ricochet and Vain786

You don't need to dirty bulk, but being in a small surplus for 6-12 months is necessary to build a solid base of muscle. You can lean down after.

This is if you're natty.

Yeah what I do is usually jsut ride my bike for an hour everyday. That usually keeps the pounds off. And every few months I’ll take a big workout trip like climbing the tallest mountain in Africa or riding across Mongolia on horse (surprisingly good for getting abs)
We will climb the Kilimandscharo together, when i am in Tansania.

This is if you're natty.
I'll pop Rad140 in winter again

I have a six pack year round and look fairly muscular and I don't track anything and workout infrequently. Just calisthenics and something similar to a carnivore diet. Generally you just need a decent amount of animal protein and to avoid eating junk food and it's pretty easy. It's only tough if you're one of these guys who has to order takeout and go out for food all the time instead of cooking.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
How has your experience been taking Rad140?
Very good, better than LGD, no noticable sides.
The suppression was more noticeable under RAD than under LGD, but I didn't have any blood values, just felt it. But nothing that can't be fixed with a PCt in a couple of weeks.