How to stay NT?

Jonas2k7

Jonas2k7

🦅Minister of the New Birds🦅
It's so fucking hard to stay NT with friends

Would using the forum less make me more NT?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, shieldzz and NZb6Air
Solution
goodgamebro

Yeah to some degree, you have to spend most of your time surrounded by NTness. This forum has more autism capicity than some random autist hospital.

Maintain NT body language, only do NT things, only listen to NT music, only surround yourself with NT people, maintain NT facial expressions, dress NT, walk NT, talk NT, make your room look more NT, don't talk about weird interests/ topics that would cause people to look weird at you, don't talk too much, don't ask too many questions, don't be annoying such as recording people all the time, don't even think about non NT stuff, manage stress/ social anxiety (supplements, medication...
No unless you can wipe your memory
"Show me who your friends are, and I’ll tell you who you are"

If I get more in contact with normies, I would also become a normie over time, right? Right? :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: nietzsche
The problem with autism is you can do all the research you want and try very hard to be NT but you cannot be what you're not.

So the best thing you can do is just accept it and hope you can looksmax to the point where nobody cares that you're autistic.

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan, Jonas2k7 and Schizotypalcel

If I get more in contact with normies, I would also become a normie over time, right? Right? :forcedsmile:
I feel the experience of trying to be nt is more traumatizing then accepting the fact u aren't.

• +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7 and NZb6Air

No. Stop the cope and face reality. NT is just like height, if you ain't have it while developing it's over. Even if you somehow ascend as an adult the subhuman inside of you will still don't let you live a normal life.

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan and Jonas2k7
yes nigga, if you're genuinely NT gtfo this website

• +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7
Just develop social skills, I can guide you if you want.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7 and shieldzz
guys im struggling to be a clone :lul::feelsohh::lul::feelsohh::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jonas2k7 and nietzsche

Maybe dont read manga which involve demon bird angel men raping black women during a blood moon which summons demons?
(Berserk is peak and fire btw)

• JFL
Never talk about lookism with normies even if they ask you lookmaxxing related question just answer with vague fake n gay responses like you use the same bar of soap that you wash your ass with on your face JFL

• +1

Yeah to some degree, you have to spend most of your time surrounded by NTness. This forum has more autism capicity than some random autist hospital.

Maintain NT body language, only do NT things, only listen to NT music, only surround yourself with NT people, maintain NT facial expressions, dress NT, walk NT, talk NT, make your room look more NT, don't talk about weird interests/ topics that would cause people to look weird at you, don't talk too much, don't ask too many questions, don't be annoying such as recording people all the time, don't even think about non NT stuff, manage stress/ social anxiety (supplements, medication, meditation etc)
Most importantly is to do all these even when you're completely alone then it'll just come natural to you. If you sit in your room and behave super autistically then go out with friends it can be hard making that switch trying to be NT, so always try to be as NT as possible (even when taking a shit)
ETC. If you'd do all this stuff It would surely get better, but obviously won't magically turn you into some super NT guy.

Some people get born as neurodivergent and has too much of a shit life nothing can help them, but you don't seem like that.

Bro basically be chill and don't overdo things. Nuerodivergent people tend to overdo things. For example: you ask them a question they become super- involved in the question, over- energized, too long of an answer etc. An NT guy would just give you a short chill normal answer. So instead of always trying to read the room trying to figure out if something you want to say or do would be ''too much'' just be chill and quiet.

I mean yeah depends on the person and level of neurodiversity as well, some other non NT guy would probably not even look at you and answer with only one word if you asked a question. Hope this helps a little bit.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: omnilegent and Jonas2k7
Solution
It makes u low inhib and treats anxiety + depression. You can get it from darknet or prescribed by a psychiatrist
Silk Road is fake n gay, what’s the real source no gatekeeping 😡

The problem with autism is you can do all the research you want and try very hard to be NT but you cannot be what you're not.

So the best thing you can do is just accept it and hope you can looksmax to the point where nobody cares that you're autistic.
No. Stop the cope and face reality. NT is just like height, if you ain't have it while developing it's over. Even if you somehow ascend as an adult the subhuman inside of you will still don't let you live a normal life.
i smell cope

• +1