How to stop acting "gay"?

sexy

sexy

female gaze is law
People say I act gay, like the way I sit, walk and do things. I am too delicate. I think my high inhibition makes me too girly sometimes because I always seem to be afraid of conflict.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: DarkAscender, PlayersGetPlayed, wsada and 5 others
Do you have a father?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, Snowskinned and silently_said
Your dad was supposed to instill this into you when you were a boy, its too late now unless you join the army or some shit

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned
  • +1
Reactions: StarvedEpi, Snowskinned and sexy
its autist trait for people to think your gay

• +1
Reactions: sexy
  • +1
Reactions: Snowskinned and sexy
Higher test, bigger physique

I know what r u talking about. You are prolly easily disgusted too

Had similar issue, although to a lesser extent

• +1
Why are people saying it’s cause of father lol? Stupid fathering creates submissive slave men

People say I act gay, like the way I sit, walk and do things. I am too delicate. I think my high inhibition makes me too girly sometimes because I always seem to be afraid of conflict.
You likely look not super dimorphic. And they made you think you behave like that. As somebody w low dimorphism I’ve experienved being called a faggot for literally doing nothing other then existing

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender and sexy
Stop watching goatis he stabs ppl
That’s the definition of high testosterone. Fuck all morals and follow your intuition. If he had enough rage to do that to his classmates they probably deserved it, schools are full of evil ass people

• +1
Stop eating carbohydrates and go on semen retention

• +1
That’s the definition of high testosterone. Fuck all morals and follow your intuition. If he had enough rage to do that to his classmates they probably deserved it, schools are full of evil ass people
O you who believe, do not consume your money between you unjustly, unless it is through a trade which is mutually agreed by you. And do not kill yourselves; God is Merciful towards you.

And whoever does so out of animosity and transgression, We will cast him to a Fire; and this for God is very easy.

O you who believe, do not consume your money between you unjustly, unless it is through a trade which is mutually agreed by you. And do not kill yourselves; God is Merciful towards you.

And whoever does so out of animosity and transgression, We will cast him to a Fire; and this for God is very easy.
Fuck god