how to stop and reverse hairloss as a teenager

Here's the procedure that I find to be the best compromise between time invested, money, and results. You don't have to add any additional compound(s) to the stack, except if you still lose hairs while being on the treatment for months. PM me if so.

-

slow/basic hair loss: Apply 5% minoxidil to the thinning area in the morning, and 2% to the thinning area and the front of your scalp in the evening. If the crown is thinning 2% morning and evening.

agressive hair loss: Apply 5% minoxidil to the thinning area in the morning and 5% again in the evening, then apply 2% minoxidil to the front of your scalp. If you lose hairs on the crown, apply 5% minoxidil both morning and evening to the area.

there's not particular recommendations on how to apply, just make sure to do it evenly and to wash your face after to remove the excess of minoxidil. no specific brand is requested here.

-

If you are not receptive to the product (no sign of new hairs growth after multiple months) try derma rolling 1 time a week while doing the treatment.
Minoxidil is the most effective compound for teenagers by far to treat AGA, while being safe and cheap. don't wait.
The goal here is to keep your hairs so you'll be able to start an hormonal based treatment when you will be older( if nothing better is developed by then).

I strongly advice you to start as soon as possible. Dead hairs WONT COME BACK.

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa, NZb6Air, wsada and 2 others
good shit bud

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air, PeakIncels and mathis
Stop poisoning yourself by consuming plants

• Hmm...
Reactions: mathis
should I even bother as a 5'9 ltn bro? nah I don't think so, good thread tho, bumping it for you brother

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: mathis and NZb6Air
Is there a free method

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
Here's the procedure that I find to be the best compromise between time invested, money, and results. You don't have to add any additional compound(s) to the stack, except if you still lose hairs while being on the treatment for months. PM me if so.

-

slow/basic hair loss: Apply 5% minoxidil to the thinning area in the morning, and 2% to the thinning area and the front of your scalp in the evening. If the crown is thinning 2% morning and evening.

agressive hair loss: Apply 5% minoxidil to the thinning area in the morning and 5% again in the evening, then apply 2% minoxidil to the front of your scalp. If you lose hairs on the crown, apply 5% minoxidil both morning and evening to the area.

there's not particular recommendations on how to apply, just make sure to do it evenly and to wash your face after to remove the excess of minoxidil. no specific brand is requested here.

-

If you are not receptive to the product (no sign of new hairs growth after multiple months) try derma rolling 1 time a week while doing the treatment.
Minoxidil is the most effective compound for teenagers by far to treat AGA, while being safe and cheap. don't wait.
The goal here is to keep your hairs so you'll be able to start an hormonal based treatment when you will be older( if nothing better is developed by then).

I strongly advice you to start as soon as possible. Dead hairs WONT COME BACK.
and dont forget to the get confidence pills

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: wsada
should I even bother as a 5'9 ltn bro? nah I don't think so, good thread tho, bumping it for you brother
was going to follow you. forgot I already do:feelshah:
always worth improving bro. im sure your not that bad :feelsokman:

• Love it
was going to follow you. forgot I already do:feelshah:
always worth improving bro. im sure your not that bad :feelsokman:
thank you bro, but while I worry about my hair and minoxidil, chad is fucking a htb and he is bald as fuck, aaa, who cares tho, keep posting threads like this brother

• +1
thank you bro, but while I worry about my hair and minoxidil, chad is fucking a htb and he is bald as fuck, aaa, who cares tho, keep posting threads like this brother
yh true but there's almost always better than us sadly. we have to deal with what we have. a fucking ltb is better than nothing imo
but thx bro I'll 100% keep posting threads for y'all

Last edited:
  • +1
yh true but there's almost always better than us sadly. we have to deal with what we have. a fucking ltb is better than nothing imo
but thx bro I'll 100% keep posting threads for y'all
good words, your right bro, keep it up

• Love it