How to stop anyone from SWEARING at you or bullying you on here (GTFIH)

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
This is 1 very easy simple step.

Tell others here you have a punishment fetish. Basically once the bullies etc think you enjoy the punishment, bullying and harassment they won't have any profit anymore because you "like" it

Then the bully says me too brah

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Deleted member 685
OP bought his IQ from a Kenyan man on eBay

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1553, Deleted member 2012, Butthurt Dweller and 5 others
OP bought his IQ from a Kenyan man on eBay
No lmao it works 100%,I unironically came up with this when I was high a while ago. I also drew this:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Butthurt Dweller, IWantToMax and 2 others
wouldn't work

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 685

• +1
Hahaha you like it?
I can barely tell whats happening cause your fatass phone and fingers are casting a shadow on it

I can barely tell whats happening cause your fatass phone and fingers are casting a shadow on it
Aliens bringing other creatures to their ufo, using a magnetic wave to bring them into a room where they get killed by the heat

Aliens bringing other creatures to their ufo, using a magnetic wave to bring them into a room where they get killed by the heat
this will be used as evidence if someone here ever goes er

• +1
Lmao

• +1
This is the oldest trick to avoid being bullied, I'm sure new generation bullies
are immune to these tricks

• +1
No, this doesn't work.

I'm an admitted masochist addicted to victimhood, and people rip on me constantly, I have a massive kiwifarms threads, etc...

If you're ugly, the haters will come, like it or not.

No, this doesn't work.

I'm an admitted masochist addicted to victimhood, and people rip on me constantly, I have a massive kiwifarms threads, etc...

If you're ugly, the haters will come, like it or not.
Bro this was sarcastic jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1551
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 1551
You will just seem like some extra creepy fag if you can even bluff that hard

• +1
This is 1 very easy simple step.

Tell others here you have a punishment fetish. Basically once the bullies etc think you enjoy the punishment, bullying and harassment they won't have any profit anymore because you "like" it
Not work for everyone. From personal experience, they are going to bully you even more, to pressure you harder than ever to see if you're right