How to stop balding at 17

kanvii

kanvii

Iron
Im 17 and my hair is thinning and balding,what do i do ? Can i cure it? Is there a certain food i should eat or a certain medicine??

Solution
Youㅤ
Dutasteride, red light, research nutrition, get enough tin (according to Joel Wallach)
time to nuke ur dht

unless ur a late bloomer u dont need dht anymore

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
@PseudoMaxxer

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Im 17 and my hair is thinning and balding,what do i do ? Can i cure it? Is there a certain food i should eat or a certain medicine??watch
Watch all my posts and scott primal channel it reverse

• +1
Reactions: kanvii
Also emf radiation can cause and being too skinny

Maybe a wig
People will tell you to take finastride but it will nuke your dick

If your father was already thinning at your age then it's incredibly over, unless there are other reasons why then you might try minoxidil to save your hair

• +1
Reactions: kanvii
Nothing really, you shouldn’t nuke your DHT at 17. It’s over anyway if you balding already.

How is your hairline looking? send pics i might be able to help.

In my case im taking Fin but im 19, even I shouldn’t be taking it but i prefer having my hair.

But i wouldn’t recommend it at all, my dick doesn’t work anymore.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TruestTruecel and wsada
Dutasteride, red light, research nutrition, get enough tin (according to Joel Wallach)

Solution
Research candida overgrowth and cosmic death fungus

Stop using an unnatural shampoo

If he was a late bloomer he wouldn’t be balding
yes he can, late bloomer can also mean low enough estrogen that u grow very slowly but enough testosterone to convert to dht

Research candida overgrowth and cosmic death fungus

Stop using an unnatural shampoo
this is all cope

Nothing really, you shouldn’t nuke your DHT at 17. It’s over anyway if you balding already.

In my case im taking Fin but im 19, even I shouldn’t be taking it but i prefer having my hair.

How can i dm u to send the pics?

nuking dht will wreck and destroy the whole body
But if you like doing that then take finastride

Dutasteride will block all type of dht, finastride not
But it will still destroy and wreck you whole body

Also you need to take minoxidil also, bcs finastride will not regrow hair, it will only destroy and wreck the body and also fix that you hair don"t fall out, but not regrow

Im 17 and my hair is thinning and balding,what do i do ? Can i cure it? Is there a certain food i should eat or a certain medicine??
monoxodil , derma stamp and red light exposure , not sure about the thinning tho

Regaine Minoxydil spray on scalp.

DHT cream on balls and dick to make them bigger.

How long have you been taking it? Also what do you mean ur dick doesn't work, you can't get erect, you can't ejac or what?