How to stop being empathetic towards women

BrokenCharm

BrokenCharm

Ascended mulatto
I despise women from the bottom of my heart but I struggle to do stuff like making them fall in love just to ghost them, or playing with their feelings, or manipulating them like some of my friend do.

I did a girl very bad once and I still regret it, somehow I can’t be a bad person but I wish I stopped caring this much because I know how these hoes really are.

Any advice to let go of the useless moral compass that prevents me from hurting hoes ? At the end of the day they are the reason I ended up here and they ruined my teenage years by not letting me fuck them

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
start watching female gore compilations

I despise women from the bottom of my heart but I struggle to do stuff like making them fall in love just to ghost them, or playing with their feelings, or manipulating them like some of my friend do.

I did a girl very bad once and I still regret it, somehow I can’t be a bad person but I wish I stopped caring this much because I know how these hoes really are.

Any advice to let go of the useless moral compass that prevents me from hurting hoes ? At the end of the day they are the reason I ended up here and they ruined my teenage years by not letting me fuck them
Acting like a psychopath it's not that difficult, just mimic their behavior (of the females) . That would be enough a good portion of the time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrokenCharm and DeadTrees