How to stop being overly sensitive ?

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Mentally I mean. For example giving too many fucks about what others say, thinking too much about a negative comment on you etc.

I’ve been living as a sensitive plant all my life and I have to admit it’s really tiring.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Framletgod
traumas desensitizes you. losing loved one or failing big dreams etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2581
At one point you will literally never see that person again. Who cares what that fool says now.

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill, Deleted member 2581, BigBoy and 1 other person
There are drugs and traumas that can make you lose sensitivity, I don't need it, I've been in the funeral of most of my family without feeling anything.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 2581, Arkantos and 2 others
There are drugs and traumas that can make you lose sensitivity, I don't need it, I've been in the funeral of most of my family without feeling anything.
I’d probably also feel nothing at a familial funeral tbh. My sensitivity is more about giving too many fucks about what others say (negatively about me).

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Framletgod and BigBoy
Tren and Test.

Mentally I mean. For example giving too many fucks about what others say, thinking too much about a negative comment on you etc.

I’ve been living as a sensitive plant all my life and I have to admit it’s really tiring.
whoever is putting you down in life is already behind you. facts

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 616
i'm like that nd i think i cant change this tbh ngl sad shit

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 685, BigBoy and 1 other person
i'm like that nd i think i cant change this tbh ngl sad shit
I used to be low inhib as a kid but the bullying during the last 2 years of elementary school and my father who criticized everything I did turned me into a sensitive plant. Sad shit.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Framletgod
Imagine asking that question on this asylum

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall, Bluepill, Deleted member 616 and 1 other person
I’d probably also feel nothing at a familial funeral tbh. My sensitivity is more about giving too many fucks about what others say (negatively about me).

Strange, you can have social anxiety, paranoia, in fact, humans need social acceptance, so this makes sense, if this is emotional so the only way is look at drugs, but can make you look like a zombie, your father are turning you in a insecure fag.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 616
Same

Everyone here is the same as you, we're all insecure fucks who care too much about what others think us. So we decide to get surgery to get past that.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Same

Everyone here is the same as you, we're all insecure fucks who care too much about what others think us. So we decide to get surgery to get past that.
No lowinhibcels here? Sad shit.

My over sensitivity also ruined several good relationships I used to have

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy

My over sensitivity also ruined several good relationships I used to have
My over sensitivity affects me in my daily tasks. But this site has made me less sensitive.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel

My over sensitivity also ruined several good relationships I used to had.

You said about your father, there something more fucked than sensitivity about this, your father is a narcisistic, narcisistics are in fact insecure people with complex of superiority, they see himself like perfect, you are only a clone of him in his vision, so he is criticizing you for not doing what he thinks you should be, which in fact is himself, he is talking about himself, cutting ties with him, he will lock you into a manipulation game and you will become a insecure just like him.

Sad shit, man.

My over sensitivity affects me in my daily tasks. But this site has made me less sensitive.
I’ve already become way less sensitive than years ago. I used to argue a lot with people who put me down, now I just block them. But you can’t block everyone irl so it still sucks.
You said about your father, there something more fucked than sensitivity about this, your father is a narcisistic, narcisistics are in fact insecure people with complex of superiority, they see himself like perfect, you are only a clone of him in his vision, so he is criticizing you for not doing what he thinks you should be, which in fact is himself, he is talking about himself, cutting ties with him, he will lock you into a manipulation game and you will become a insecure just like him.
Yes he is. I only came to realize this after moving out. Actually he’s a chad but I don’t know why he’s so insecure. Whenever there were arguments in our family he had to win, or put anyone who disagreed with him down. He also loved to brag about how hard he had to work to gain his money and status, and make me feel guilty if I didn’t work hard enough or live up to his expectations. I’m not really talking to him anymore but the damages he did to me are still there. Fuck him.

Last edited:
I used to be low inhib as a kid but the bullying during the last 2 years of elementary school and my father who criticized everything I did turned me into a sensitive plant. Sad shit.

My problem is that i am "too good". I can't say no. I mean, i'm learning, but most of the times i say yes. The thing is: i don't usually interact with people, but when i do is about something i'm really good at (college, career, etc). So i end up doing things because it takes me almost no effort. I have to be honest tho: Since the end of the last year (when i swallowed the blackpill) i'm doing so little for foids and this feels fucking good.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 616
My problem is that i am "too good". I can't say no. I mean, i'm learning, but most of the times i say yes. The thing is: i don't usually interact with people, but when i do is about something i'm really good at (college, career, etc). So i end up doing things because it takes me almost no effort. I have to be honest tho: Since the end of the last year (when i swallowed the blackpill) i'm doing so little for foids and this feels fucking good.
16C9E598 290F 4C4E A453 6894C9B33DC7

XD

Be good looking.

Why would I give a fuck about what anyone says about me if I knew I was going home that night to party with my friends and fuck a hot girl/girlfriend.

But when you're ugly and lonely, every insult hurts because you have nobody to laugh it off with.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, HighIQcel, Deleted member 616 and 1 other person
Be good looking.

Why would I give a fuck about what anyone says about me if I knew I was going home that night to party with my friends and fuck a hot girl/girlfriend.

But when you're ugly and lonely, every insult hurts because you have nobody to laugh it off with.
Legit son

• +1
Trauma and hardship will make you not care. A lot of these kids in these sites hardest problems are oh “muh oneitus rejected me” “muh mom argued with me” just spoiled first world petty shit. Going through real trauma will make you realize none of that shit matters.

There’s a difference between understanding a concept and actually realizing it.

Oh also tren and test. You might be high estrogen which makes you sensitive

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and HighIQcel
1. Get drunk
2. Get naked
3. Go public
4. Take a shit/piss on the middle of the street
5. Cum on a random foid walking by

Get back at them

• Love it
Ashwaganda. I legit don’t gaf about anything now. I can go to school looking ugly as shit and everyone ignoring me and I can still have a good time.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 616

Raise testosterone levels.

Be busy
And by that I mean get a life to the point where you have so many things to do that you don't care

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
just have big dick energy its common amongst normies
but you need to have the big dick first

• JFL
  • +1
tbh im the same

it really depents who it is tough that

i dont mind if my parents tell their bad opinion about me, goes in and out of my head

but if its some chadlike guy then it sticks for longer

• So Sad
  • +1
Be busy
And by that I mean get a life to the point where you have so many things to do that you don't care
Sounds legit but that definitely didn’t work for me. I used to be super busy and had a day full of projects yet still a negative comment from an average joe could ruin my mood
tbh im the same

it really depents who it is tough that

i dont mind if my parents tell their bad opinion about me, goes in and out of my head

but if its some chadlike guy then it sticks for longer
Tbh chads tend to be nicer to me than normies

• +1