How to stop comparing yourself to others (srs)

N

Need2Ascend

Your face is your fate
Yea I know it sounds like an absolute bluepilled title, but at least for mental health I'd say the bluepill certainly has its place

What I noticed is that whenever I end up in a downward spirale mentally it's because I compare myself to others like instagram chads/friends/guys I know/... and realize how hard they mog me in certain aspects (which are usually close to unchangable like height, bone mass, width of face, personality, ...) as well as are much further ahead in life(career, gf, status, experiences, ...) which is one of the most brutal mogs imo.
They are genetically "superior" basically if I'm being honest to myself

On the other hand I don't really care that much or just overlook it when I mog others with certain things, although that happens less since "inferior" guys are rarer to see on insta, on here, or on the streets.

Obviously if I was 6'2" with a wide, robust, normal grown face I just wouldn't give a fuck because I would already be feeling more than content with myself and "non-mogged" for the most part, But I'm not lul. I would have never even found this horrendous place if it was so L O L

I can cope by "comparing myself to my old self" but it's pretty hard to maintain tbh

Not really expecting crazy helpful answers but genuinely looking for ways to cope

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pride, LooksmaxxHopeful, Esteban1997 and 11 others
Yea I know it sounds like an absolute bluepilled title, but at least for mental health I'd say the bluepill certainly has its place

What I noticed is that whenever I end up in a downward spirale mentally it's because I compare myself to others like instagram chads/friends/guys I know/... and realize how hard they mog me in certain aspects (which are usually close to unchangable like height, bone mass, width of face, personality, ...) as well as are much further ahead in life(career, gf, status, experiences, ...) which is one of the most brutal mogs imo.

On the other hand I don't really care that much when I mog others with certain things, although that happens less since "inferior" guys are rarer to see on insta, on here, or on the streets.

Obviously if I was 6'2" with a wide, robust, normal grown face I just wouldn't give a fuck because I would already be feeling more than content with myself and "non-mogged" for the most part, But I'm not lul. I would have never even found this horrendous place if it was so L O L

I can cope by "comparing myself to my old self" but it's pretty hard to maintain tbh

Not really expecting crazy helpful answers but genuinely looking for ways to cope
r u ready for bluepill:bluepill:
every human life has value, even the 4 feet balding manlet with 0 psl
never forget how lucky you are to be alive
find your own purpose bruh and make the most out of life, don't get caught up cause some guy is doing better than you or is good looking

psl autists naturally have very poor self esteem because they find their self worth off of stat cards, i do the same so im not any better
niki lauda was 5'7 and had his face burned off yet was extremely successful
look into him more if u want inspiration

oh and here's him beating his rival who was 6 feet and had chad features kek

dont let any faggot bring u down

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, litaz, LooksmaxxHopeful and 8 others
By ascending

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, Deleted member 11758, Need2Ascend and 2 others

On the other hand I don't really care that much or just overlook it when I mog others with certain things, although that happens less since "inferior" guys are rarer to see on insta, on here, or on the streets.

compare your self with salludon hence as a result you will rope..problem solved....get a fckin life

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Pumanator and Biiyo03
compare your self with salludon hence as a result you will rope..problem solved....get a fckin life
or save $$$ and pray that ur surgeries ascension is just as good

• +1
Reactions: Ryan
Sitting on social media is very likely to sap your brain of any joy because of all the good looking people. It's funny because when you go to the mall, majority of guys are "subhuman" or normie at best.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, litaz, Jason Voorhees and 4 others
You can't but dont look for people that mog you

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
detachment

change your mindset

drugs

distract yourself

I was like you, when I was in a place full of people I was thinking about what others might think , now I dont even feel the presence of anyone, Im in a party full of people I dont care about who is around me

I would get nervous around girls and what they would think of me, now I dont even feel their presence

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, litaz, Hombremacho and 2 others
Delete social media, delete tiktok, delete looksmax account and bluepill max.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Need2Ascend
You are right, I think if a person is able to not compare himself to others, life can be good

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, litaz, Biiyo03 and 1 other person
Delete social media, delete tiktok, delete looksmax account and bluepill max.
Will srsly bluepillmax after my ascension is complete
But till then, at least for me, it still takes some time

• +1
Reactions: litaz
  • +1
Reactions: litaz and Deleted member 6531

Inject T for an increased feeling of self-worth. T reduces cortisol, which makes u feel stressed and inferior, so u compare yourself to others in an unproductive self-destructive way.
T makes u feel good about yourself, while looking at others thinking "I'd like to be more like him in X way", so u think more about how u can achieve that without that feeling of inferiority.

• +1
Inject T for an increased feeling of self-worth. T reduces cortisol, which makes u feel stressed and inferior, so u compare yourself to others in an unproductive self-destructive way.
T makes u feel good about yourself, while looking at others thinking "I'd like to be more like him in X way", so u think more about how u can achieve that without that feeling of inferiority.
I'd inject straightaway just for the mental benefits and more stable persona, if there weren't the physical side effects and lifelong commitment.
On most days I have this high T attitude, like you said, trying to see guys above me as inspiration. But it's just not possible with things that are unchangable

I don't see a tall guy as inspiration because no matter how hard I try, I'll always stay short
It's all about genes and the first 18 years of development, the most important things are the least changeable
Wish it was different honestly

Sitting on social media is very likely to sap your brain of any joy because of all the good looking people. It's funny because when you go to the mall, majority of guys are "subhuman" or normie at best.

how everyone looks irl but even worse

• +1
U dont need bluepills. You just need a good reason to convince your brain that you need to stop comparing.

• +1
My pana. You will never be bluepill again unless you lose your memory. The white pill is what will save you. I guess you don't want to compare yourself because it makes you unhappy.
You will never be perfect, even ascending there will always be someone better than you, as there are some things that will never change. Among gigachads there are better gigachads. If among them who are the top of the physical scale there is suffering it is because suffering is something that even the one who is not subhuman suffers.

:ogre:Solution: -When you see people who have higher PSL purposely ignore it, stay immersed in the experience without thinking about past or future Buddhist technique to live in the present. Use your 5 senses.

-Have a reason not to compare yourself, whatever it is, that is not physical. Especially when competing with someone of higher PSL.

-Compete only with improving yourself, if you are physically well, improve yourself in another aspect.

-Don't put people on a pedestal because of their physique or money. I don't mean fuck ugly women.

-Money and status matter more than what they say on this site.

-Let your life not be about PSL, have a goal.

I don't know what else to say hermano but I hope you didn't choose rope.:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Need2Ascend and Deleted member 1332
try to ascend to the point that it's relatively easy for you to get average looking girls, if you're not a fuckwit you'll stop caring after that tbh

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Need2Ascend
My pana. You will never be bluepill again unless you lose your memory. The white pill is what will save you. I guess you don't want to compare yourself because it makes you unhappy.
You will never be perfect, even ascending there will always be someone better than you, as there are some things that will never change. Among gigachads there are better gigachads. If among them who are the top of the physical scale there is suffering it is because suffering is something that even the one who is not subhuman suffers.

:ogre:Solution: -When you see people who have higher PSL purposely ignore it, stay immersed in the experience without thinking about past or future Buddhist technique to live in the present. Use your 5 senses.

-Have a reason not to compare yourself, whatever it is, that is not physical. Especially when competing with someone of higher PSL.

-Compete only with improving yourself, if you are physically well, improve yourself in another aspect.

-Don't put people on a pedestal because of their physique or money. I don't mean fuck ugly women.

-Money and status matter more than what they say on this site.

-Let your life not be about PSL, have a goal.

I don't know what else to say hermano but I hope you didn't choose rope.:feelswhy:
Some good advice bro
The most legit solution for me is to just get an insanely good looking face which compensates for my height, past, ... and then just bluepillmax and focus on different things more like you said
If I choosed to rope some day nothing could stop me tbh, because it would be a purely rational decision