How to stop eating

134applesauce456

134applesauce456

Iron
I can't resist food, it's so good. How do you stop yourself from eating junk? or maybe it's just over for my discipline . i'm bmi 24:cry:

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
First step: Don't make your avi this

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: j05, Gus17, haramzada and 4 others

• JFL
Reactions: j05 and counterintuitive
Spend a lot of time occupied whenever I am on this site I never feel urge to eat I havent ate since yesterday and I will sleep soon

• +1
Reactions: 134applesauce456
Spend a lot of time occupied whenever I am on this site I never feel urge to eat I havent ate since yesterday and I will sleep soon
you fr don't get cravings? how

• +1
Reactions: Bug
If you have to ask strangers this, forget about it

Just don't put food in your mouth

• JFL
Reactions: Bug
Back when I was on concerta my appetite was nuked for at least about half a day. Especially on higher doses.

• +1
but like what does it actually do like suppress you appetite or what? or what are the side effects is it like a drug
They all supress appetite and also causes direct fat loss. But only use them as a last resort

My eating habits get better when I eat whole high protein foods. Like yesterday I ate ground beef with eggs then I didn’t have the urge to eat any snacks after

• +1
it's not accessible to general public bhai😢
Do u live in the west? You should be able to get a prescription pretty easily from ur doc. Just tell them you have adhd/trouble focussing and they'll most like prescribe it.

• +1