How to stop estrogen from increasing while increasing test?

berto

berto

Iron
Heard that estrogen increases as testosterone increases. Is that true? If so how to stop estrogen from increasing while still increasing test?

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and BrutalMogger
Solution
T
Aromatase inhibitor such as Arimidex or Aromasin. If you're not actually pinning test then theres no point, any amount of estrogen you have naturally would be negligible in its effects unless you're obese, so taking an AI would actually hurt you more than help as you need a small amount of it for healthy bodily function. If you crash your estrogen to very low levels with an AI you will feel like death, have erectile disfunction and put yourself at risks of heart problems etc.
take AI

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, PsychoH, normie tiktoker and 2 others
Aromatase inhibitor such as Arimidex or Aromasin. If you're not actually pinning test then theres no point, any amount of estrogen you have naturally would be negligible in its effects unless you're obese, so taking an AI would actually hurt you more than help as you need a small amount of it for healthy bodily function. If you crash your estrogen to very low levels with an AI you will feel like death, have erectile disfunction and put yourself at risks of heart problems etc.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH and IntelligentCel
Solution
What about for heightmax? Estrogen fuses growth plates quicker. So increasing test will increase estrogen naturally and cause growth plates to fuse quicker.

What about for heightmax? Estrogen fuses growth plates quicker. So increasing test will increase estrogen naturally and cause growth plates to fuse quicker.
Like I said, unless you're pinning test or obese, it's negligible. How are you planning on increasing your test anyway?

• +1
Reactions: berto
Like I said, unless you're pinning test or obese, it's negligible. How are you planning on increasing your test anyway?
Drink 4 raw eggs, manuka honey and take 1350mg of ashwagndha every night. Nothing too crazy and unnatural ig. I’m going to start taking creatine when it comes in next week too

Drink 4 raw eggs, manuka honey and take 1350mg of ashwagndha every night. Nothing too crazy and unnatural ig. I’m going to start taking creatine when it comes in next week too
You can do that all you like but it is going to make no real world tangible difference. Maxing out your test naturally is as simple as keeping stress low (ashwaghanda could help with this I suppose), getting lots of good quality sleep, keeping bodyfat in the 10-15% range, eating lots of (healthy) food, getting some cholesterol/fats in your diet, limiting drugs/alcohol and working out. Basically just being healthy. Stuff you listed may raise test by a few ng/dl but your levels fluctuate by far more than that throughout every day.

• +1
Reactions: berto
10mg aromasin every other day for a moderate T cycle, titrate that how you wish

You can do that all you like but it is going to make no real world tangible difference. Maxing out your test naturally is as simple as keeping stress low (ashwaghanda could help with this I suppose), getting lots of good quality sleep, keeping bodyfat in the 10-15% range, eating lots of (healthy) food, getting some cholesterol/fats in your diet, limiting drugs/alcohol and working out. Basically just being healthy. Stuff you listed may raise test by a few ng/dl but your levels fluctuate by far more than that throughout every day.
So I won’t have to take ai? And the estrogen will also not affect growth plate fusion that much?