How to stop frauding at the mirror and overrating myself?

ascension!

ascension!

The next Chadlite™
How to stop frauding at the mirror and overrating myself? Is this the biggest problem why I look different in photos? Or is it the distortion/angle/quality/lighting? In the mirror I just don't see any failos in myself and I even declare myself GL, but in the photos it's the opposite. Mindblowing asf.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxmax, mugly, MakinItHappenReturn and 2 others
Go on dates with women and watch them shoot you down when they see you IRL. Worked for me.

Put me on a long journey to improvement and living a healthier lifestyle.

Daily reminder many big city women will see you as subhuman if you are over 12% body fat. That's not even counting possible facial failos, height or body fails.

Your IRL self should mog your photos.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, Xangsane, Slob and 3 others
Go on dates with women and watch them shoot you down when they see you IRL. Worked for me.

Put me on a long journey to improvement and living a healthier lifestyle.

Daily reminder many big city women will see you as subhuman if you are over 12% body fat. That's not even counting possible facial failos, height or body fails.

Your IRL self should mog your photos.
Can I get seriously rated by women /10 instead?

stop giving yourself time to position in the mirror, look straight ahead, no squinting, turning your chin up etc. you will see what you really look like

• +1
Reactions: Slob
I have the opposite, look good in pictures but hate myself when I look in a mirror.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, Deleted member 17429 and Vain786
just look at urself inverted in camera.

i also giga overrate myself looking in the mirror

How to stop frauding at the mirror and overrating myself? Is this the biggest problem why I look different in photos? Or is it the distortion/angle/quality/lighting? In the mirror I just don't see any failos in myself and I even declare myself GL, but in the photos it's the opposite. Mindblowing asf.
Ok. So you see something close to this in the mirror:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 17244
Can I get seriously rated by women /10 instead?
Only true indicator of interest is PIV. This is the best adage that has ever been posted on the sewers known as PSL

As long as you can't regularly get sex from your matches with minimal chatting you are not GL.
98-99% of men are not GL, they are only relationship or betabux material. (Women will tolerate them if they bring money to a relationship)

Women are the only true raters that matter if you are a straight male.
Start with matching uglier women, if even they shoot you down it's time to just completely focus on fat loss, hard maxing etc. for at least 6-12 months or your confidence will shatter.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862 and Prince88
Only true indicator of interest is PIV. This is the best adage that has ever been posted on the sewers known as PSL

As long as you can't regularly get sex from your matches with minimal chatting you are not GL.
98-99% of men are not GL, they are only relationship or betabux material. (Women will tolerate them if they bring money to a relationship)

Women are the only true raters that matter if you are a straight male.
Start with matching uglier women, if even they shoot you down it's time to just completely focus on fat loss, hard maxing etc. for at least 6-12 months or your confidence will shatter.
whats PIV

whats PIV
Dick in pussy. P in V.
(Having the match agree to sex with you, and it happening, no flaking, no ghosting at last minute etc)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, Deleted member 18776, Xangsane and 2 others
Dick in pussy. P in V.
(Having the match agree to sex with you, and it happening, no flaking, no ghosting at last minute etc)
LET ME INSIDE GANDY HEAVEN WHEN I WILL DIE PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Sad

Sometimes I don't understand why the mirror wouldn't be our real form. I look at my friends in the mirror and they are the way I see them with my eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Like if you take this dude for example:

View attachment 1869028

He thinks he has this eye area:

View attachment 1869032

This lower third:

and this dudes pheno:

No, nothing like that, in the photos I do have my halos/harmonies than in the mirror, but I think it's the "inverted" effect. I mean, in the photos (which is supposed to be how I look IRL) I look weird because I'm "inverted" and one big part of my face looks much bigger than the other (but this difference is massive).

Sometimes I don't understand why the mirror wouldn't be our real form. I look at my friends in the mirror and they are the way I see them with my eyes.
I don't understand it either, but the mirror is supposed to be "inverted" diagonally (I don't remember very well, but never vertically/horizontally) and in asymmetrical people I think the difference is very noticeable. Idk the truth, it would be a matter of comparing photos (inverted and normal) and asking people how they see me, although I don't want to be so autistic/retarded, LOL.

No, nothing like that, in the photos I do have my halos/harmonies than in the mirror, but I think it's the "inverted" effect. I mean, in the photos (which is supposed to be how I look IRL) I look weird because I'm "inverted" and one big part of my face looks much bigger than the other (but this difference is massive).
Prolly just asymmetries. But the impact isn't as high as you think.

@ascension! BRUTAL
People's inferences about their own traits and abilities are often enhancing. A series of experiments suggests that this enhancement extends to more automatic and perceptual judgments as well, such that people recognize their own faces as being more physically attractive than they actually are. In each experiment, participants' faces were made more or less attractive using a morphing procedure. Participants were more likely to recognize an attractively enhanced version of their own face out of a lineup as their own, and they identified an attractively enhanced version of their face more quickly in a lineup of distractor faces. This enhancement bias occurred for both one's own face and a friend's face but not for a relative stranger's face. Such enhancement was correlated with implicit measures of self-worth but not with explicit measures, consistent with this variety of enhancement being a relatively automatic rather than deliberative process.

Screenshot 20221001 104154 Book Reader 1
Screenshot 20221001 104205 Book Reader 1

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and ascension!
@ascension! BRUTAL
People's inferences about their own traits and abilities are often enhancing. A series of experiments suggests that this enhancement extends to more automatic and perceptual judgments as well, such that people recognize their own faces as being more physically attractive than they actually are. In each experiment, participants' faces were made more or less attractive using a morphing procedure. Participants were more likely to recognize an attractively enhanced version of their own face out of a lineup as their own, and they identified an attractively enhanced version of their face more quickly in a lineup of distractor faces. This enhancement bias occurred for both one's own face and a friend's face but not for a relative stranger's face. Such enhancement was correlated with implicit measures of self-worth but not with explicit measures, consistent with this variety of enhancement being a relatively automatic rather than deliberative process.

View attachment 1890637View attachment 1890639
Brutal

A mirror can tell the truth about your face if you look into it correctly.
Please take into account, firstly, the lighting. This is the important part. With different lighting, you will look different.
Secondly, when you look in the mirror, try not to look at yourself, but for yourself in the distance. Thus, the gaze loses focus and we are not focused only on our eyes, losing attention to the rest of the facial features.
Thirdly, it is worth understanding that girls are shorter than you, respectively, they will look at your face from a different angle. This suggests the idea of maximizing growth and maximizing the female gaze from a certain height. I was thinking of creating a thread about how people perceive each other, but I don't have enough analyze

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxmax
A mirror can tell the truth about your face if you look into it correctly.

Please take into account, firstly, the lighting. This is the important part. With different lighting, you will look different.

Secondly, when you look in the mirror, try not to look at yourself, but for yourself in the distance. Thus, the gaze loses focus and we are not focused only on our eyes, losing attention to the rest of the facial features.

Thirdly, it is worth understanding that girls are shorter than you, respectively, they will look at your face from a different angle. This suggests the idea of maximizing growth and maximizing the female gaze from a certain height. I was thinking of creating a thread about how people perceive each other, but I don't have enough analyze

• +1
Reactions: latino_ and Mr.Proper
So, women see my eyes with more UEE than I see when I look in the mirror, right? I like the idea of your thread. If you ever do it, could you tag me?

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxmax
@ascension! BRUTAL

View attachment 1890637View attachment 1890639
btw, I began to doubt that study a little bit. I looked at some pictures of myself and then looked in the mirror and realized that there wasn't much difference. idk