How to stop gyno from growing? High iq people gtfih

Dog face

Dog face

Autism.me
I have breast pain since march. And now my left nipple is painful and i feel some hard lump beneath it.

I know gyno is often times caused by too much estrogen and too little testosterone. I will visit a doctor soon to get my hormones checked by an endocrinologist.
Im doing some homeworkout shit 3 times a week and sprinting 2 times a week. I don't know if that is too much.
I also sun my balls in my backyards for 10-20 minutes and im doing nofap since 3 days. Ashwaganda is on it's way too.

My question is what else can i do to prevent it from getting worse. Please don't meme me i really don't want to grow a pair of titties.
Also im not high bf and i dont take any medicine that could cause kt

Aromatase inhibitors such like aromasin or letrozole.

• +1
Reactions: inceletto and Good_Little_Goy
You answered your own question already

ai

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
I know gyno is often times caused by too much estrogen and too little testosterone.

When a pubertal boy go at doctor with gynecomastia, very often there is not a single hormone out of the range. Pubertal gynecomastia is mostly idiopathic.

If you plan to grow in height you will have to avoid typical gymecomastia medication like Tamoxifene and Raloxifene.

We conclude that raloxifene acts as an estrogen agonist on the growth plate, accelerating growth plate senescence and thus hastening epiphyseal fusion.

We here describe a novel mechanism of tamoxifen-induced apoptosis in chondrocytes, involving the activation of caspases and the FasL/Fas pathway, which diminishes the potential for bone growth.

Since your gynecomastia is recent, Aromasin can be a safe bet likely.

Last edited:
When a pubertal boy go at doctor with gynecomastia, very often there is not a single hormone out of the range. Pubertal gynecomastia is mostly idiopathic.

If you plan to grow in height you will have to avoid typical gymecomastia medication like Tamoxifene and Raloxifene.

Since your gynecomastia is recent, Aromasin can be a safe bet likely.
I'm 18 so I doubt it is pubertal gynecomastia. Will aromasin fuck my body up long term?

Your puberty was a long time ago?
I'm not 100% sure but I'm not noticing any drastic changes for 2 years and my pubic and leg hair has been fully developed for a long time too. i think I'm just a high e bitch fuuuuck

I'm 18 so I doubt it is pubertal gynecomastia. Will aromasin fuck my body up long term?
It will not harm you unless you have normal levels of estrogen... since you have gynecomastia we can assume that your estrogen levels are too high so using aromatase inhibitors just to lower abnormal estrogen levels will not harm you.

• +1
Reactions: inceletto and Good_Little_Goy