HOW TO STOP HORMONAL IMPALANCES BEFORE THEY TURN YOU INTO A SUBHUMAN

aspiringexcel

aspiringexcel

gookologist/leader of spiritual gookness
First, how do hormonal imbalances affect your appearance?

1. JAW AND CHIN. Hormonal imbalances can influence the growth and development of the jaw and chin. Low androgens= undeveloped subhuman jaw, excessive androgens=mogger square jaw

2. Acne. Increased androgen hormones can lead to acne breakouts. If your hormonal/cystic acne become too visible=over

3. Hair loss, we all know baldcels are subhumans

4. Hyperpigmentation: one of the most subhuman symptoms, makes u have random dark patches on your face.

5. Weight gain. Have u seen foids seethe over the fact that they gained weight after birth control (i cage at those vids jfl). Well thats because of hormonal imbalances.

6. Swollen or puffy face

7. Changes in body shape: increased abdominal fat. Can make you look like a subhuman foid.

8. They can affect facial development during puberty

9. Facial asymmetry. Hormones play a role in the growth and development of facial bones and muscles. Imbalances will turn you into a asymmetrical subhuman

The stuff i listed above are some of the symptoms. Hormonal imbalances can occur due to stress, poor diet, lack of exercise, certain medical conditions, medications, and aging.

How to check if you have a hormonal imbalance? Well of course first look at symptoms. If you have 3+ of them get a diagnosis before its too late nigga.

Luckily, the jewdoctors will help you. Theyll do a medical evaluation, including blood tests and other diagnostic tools to assess hormone levels.

HOW TO GET RID OF HORMONAL IMBALANCES

It would be recommended to get an analysis of your hormones so you can get hormone replacement therapy to help you restore you hormone levels

But if you dont want the jews to get your blood then do this ASAP:

1. Stay hydrated, youre not a starving nigga in africa, you have no excuse to be dehydrated

2. Herbal remedies

3. No caffeine or alcohol

4. Maintain a healthy weight

5. Exercise

6. 7-9 hours of sleep

7. Dont stress out

8. Good balanced diet

You have to start doing these RIGHT NOW. Hormonal imbalances can and will turn you into a jawless, pimple faced, hyperpigmented, muscleless, fat SUBHUMAN

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sondern, Magnum Opus, Dr. Bludy and 3 others
💧

• +1
Reactions: alriodai, Dr. Bludy, ascension and 2 others
Luckily, the jewdoctors will help you. Theyll do a medical evaluation, including blood tests and other diagnostic tools to assess hormone levels.
I went to get my test levels checked because I had depression (undiagnosed at the time), and was told by a lookstheory user that this could be caused by low testosterone.

They didn't even check for testosterone, they said they would just do a general blood test for like zinc or some shit and they didn't show me any results or anything, they just called me back a week later and said "yup, you're all good".

• So Sad
Reactions: rooman and aspiringexcel
Icanseethatyouhavestrongfactstosupportyourideas

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Won't Stop Mewing and aspiringexcel
do this ASAP:

1. Stay hydrated, youre not a starving nigga in africa, you have no excuse to be dehydrated

2. Herbal remedies

3. No caffeine or alcohol

4. Maintain a healthy weight

5. Exercise

6. 7-9 hours of sleep

7. Dont stress out

8. Good balanced diet

Nah I'd rather just listen to subliminals

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Suns9999, Deleted member 27635, rooman and 2 others