• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 33579, Chintuck22 and 3 others
You don’t

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, Mr. President and Saint Casanova
Up, of course no normal responses once again.

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
its an inherent coping mechanism in the brain I doubt one can end such a thing

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 33579, Ryldoo IS COPING, LampPostPrime and 4 others
its an inherent coping mechanism in the brain I doubt one can end such a thing
I’m sure theres a way to shift your focus to the important things. The brain is very malleable.

Of course pharmaceuticals can help temporarily.

you can finish it in like 2 hours, gives you something completely different to focus on and a different world view in so few pages.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
I’m sure theres a way to shift your focus to the important things. The brain is very malleable.

Of course pharmaceuticals can help temporarily.
distract yourself.

i'm sure you already know trying to fix your life for real is the true way to fix it but obviously thats way easier said than done

right now i legit am having persistent intrusive fantasies of winning the lottery or crypto getting big again because i fucking hate wagslaving and living with my retarded low class family and its kinda making me existentially depressed blowing my one life on earth making ((())) billionaires richer.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Saint Casanova
Parasite cleanse. Parasites controls your mind, makes you anxious, all sorts of things.

• Hmm...
also if you don't mind please change your profile picture it triggers my ethnic subbie brain. i can't masturbate until tonight i dont wanna be tempted

• JFL
distract yourself.

i'm sure you already know trying to fix your life for real is the true way to fix it but obviously thats way easier said than done

right now i legit am having persistent intrusive fantasies of winning the lottery or crypto getting big again because i fucking hate wagslaving and living with my retarded low class family and its kinda making me existentially depressed blowing my one life on earth making ((())) billionaires richer.
i'm legit like, having fantasies of winning lottery/crypto gains and planning where i wanna live, what my lifestyle will be like, surgeries, what i want my yearly income to be, whether i take it as lump sum or yearly, imagining peoples reactions to me having that money, what stuff i wanna buy, JFL.

you can finish it in like 2 hours, gives you something completely different to focus on and a different world view in so few pages.
What
distract yourself.

I think distractions can actually cause this issue in the first place. Seeing all these successful people on social media invades your mind with ridiculous goals leading to MM.

• Hmm...
i'm even going on zillow and apartment sites and fantasizing about which places i wanna get :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19453 and Saint Casanova
Parasite cleanse. Parasites controls your mind, makes you anxious, all sorts of things.
Please recommend which supplements and things required to fix this.

What

I think distractions can actually cause this issue in the first place. Seeing all these successful people on social media invades your mind with ridiculous goals leading to MM.
healthy distractions like working out, making money, hobbies, etc. not social media.

• Hmm...
also if you don't mind please change your profile picture it triggers my ethnic subbie brain. i can't masturbate until tonight i dont wanna be tempted
She doesn’t like ethnics very much so that should help jfl.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453 and LampPostPrime
healthy distractions like working out, making money, hobbies, etc. not social media.
Then they’re technically not distractions, I mean that’s what most people need to do in order for success.

• +1
She doesn’t like ethnics very much so that should help jfl.
thats what triggers me she was my ultimate nazi dommy mommy . :owo: :owo: :owo: :owo:

that part when she killed that asian subbie by wrapping her dommy white mommy legs around his head and breaking his neck :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

• JFL
Then they’re technically not distractions, I mean that’s what most people need to do in order for success.
yea but i'm talking about going workaholic mode with it, doing it more than u need

aromasin makes me think less and do more (lowers inhibition ig)

• +1
Please recommend which supplements and things required to fix this.
Diotomaceous earth. If u wanna step it up a notch, add in NAC, if u wanna go all in hardcore, add in pure gum spirits of turpentine. Do this cleanse for 2 months, and i guarantee your mind will change. Also you should look at the stool, when you do this cleanse, for motivation. Yes, you will see worms, but they are all dead, if u see worms now, and they pass your stool, they might still be alive

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Youㅤ, LampPostPrime and Saint Casanova
thats what triggers me she was my ultimate nazi dommy mommy . :owo: :owo: :owo: :owo:

that part when she killed that asian subbie by wrapping her dommy white mommy legs around his head and breaking his neck :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
Do you wish that was you jfl ?

• Love it
  • JFL
Diotomaceous earth. If u wanna step it up a notch, add in NAC, if u wanna go all in hardcore, add in pure gum spirits of turpentine. Do this cleanse for 2 months, and i guarantee your mind will change. Also you should look at the stool, when you do this cleanse, for motivation. Yes, you will see worms, but they are all dead, if u see worms now, and they pass your stool, they might still be alive
Where do you find them ? Do you know a good source?

• JFL
lmaoooo diotomaceous earth is used as an inseciticide :feelskek:

It’s very safe if you get the food version and will kill any toxins/parasites in your body.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: andy9432 and LampPostPrime
There is something called food grade diotomaceous earth, an insecticide for the intestines

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Saint Casanova
There is something called food grade diotomaceous earth, an insecticide for the intestines
What else is good to remove parasites and toxins ?

NAC for heavy metals, Pure gum spirits of turpentine for parasites and candida
Where do you get these ? Nac is good for liver health as well

1500 mg nac daily. 1/2 Teaspoon Turpentine daily. 1/2 teaspoon Diotemaceous earth daily.

Used to do 1 teaspoon of Turpentine and 1 teaspoon of diotomaceous earth daily, but once the vast majority of the junk is gone u should dose down to 1/2 teaspoon, your body will give you signals when its time to lower the dosing

• +1
1500 mg nac daily. 1/2 Teaspoon Turpentine daily. 1/2 teaspoon Diotemaceous earth daily.

Used to do 1 teaspoon of Turpentine and 1 teaspoon of diotomaceous earth daily, but once the vast majority of the junk is gone u should dose down to 1/2 teaspoon, your body will give you signals when its time to lower the dosing
Do you mix them with something ?

Do you mix them with something ?
i mix turpentine with sugar, its a protocol, i follow sunfruitdan when it comes to turpentine, after i mix 1/2 teaspoon of sugar with 1/2 teaspoon of turpentine, i chug it down with coca cola. This is not a meme, the sugar act as a bait for the parasites and candida in your body.

• Hmm...
i mix turpentine with sugar, its a protocol, i follow sunfruitdan when it comes to turpentine, after i mix 1/2 teaspoon of sugar with 1/2 teaspoon of turpentine, i chug it down with coca cola. This is not a meme, the sugar act as a bait for the parasites and candida in your body.
And for the rest?

• +1
Can’t get rid of latent toxoplasmosis to my knowledge

i just take nac with some multivitamins and some other pills and swallow it with water. Cuz NAC is a pill in itself
did you actually find parasites in your stool?

how is this not talked about more

did you actually find parasites in your stool?

how is this not talked about more
I did, multiple times, when i first started out, i shat out worms for an entire month. worms are the nr 1 cause of stunted growth. they rob you of nutrients

I did, multiple times, when i first started out, i shat out worms for an entire month. worms are the nr 1 cause of stunted growth. they rob you of nutrients
i will try the earth and nac but turpentine seems to be toxic

i will try the earth and nac but turpentine seems to be toxic
try that, but if u have toxoplasmosis, only turpentine can fix toxoplasmosis

i just take nac with some multivitamins and some other pills and swallow it with water. Cuz NAC is a pill in itself
what actually is NAC? This is my first time hearing of it , I just looked it up and I'm getting mixed results some say it has powerful antioxidant affects but some say it's a drug and it said it lowers testosterone