how to stop moaning during hand jobs

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

the Lord regretted that He had made man
Like I get that it feels good but I always feel shy and embarrassed after I bust a nut because imagine you’re her: you’re stroking a tatted up dude who is moaning like a sissy

It’s weird

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea, JL~, Darkeningstar and 2 others
I don't know,I'm always pretty nonverbal while I get jerked off at massage parlors.
I move and enjoy it but I don't naturally make any noise

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, Darkeningstar and TechnoBoss
Like I get that it feels good but I always feel shy and embarrassed after I bust a nut because imagine you’re her: you’re stroking a tatted up dude who is moaning like a sissy

It’s weird
u dont just embrace it, she will probably like it

• +1
Reactions: Henry Rollins and TechnoBoss
close mouth

It’s weird
It turns them on, source: my ex

• +1
Reactions: Henry Rollins
I don't know,I'm always pretty nonverbal while I get jerked off at massage parlors.
I move and enjoy it but I don't naturally make any noise
Everyone is non-verbal. It's an hypnotic state in which consciousness is not lost but the nucleus accumbens, that is, our reptilian brain, is in charge. Therefore, during the session, we become animals. That is why we only moan like animals and we barely talk during sex, since it would make us wake up from that state. Articulated language appeared relatively recently.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JL~, Sean o' Tist, TheLookInYourEyes and 1 other person
Everyone is non-verbal. It's an hypnotic state in which consciousness is not lost but the nucleus accumbens, that is, our reptilian brain, is in charge. Therefore, during the session, we become animals. That is why we only moan like animals and we barely talk during sex, since it would make us wake up from that state. Articulated language appeared relatively recently.
Nah I talk a lot say mmm you like when i fuck that fat juicy ass

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, TheLookInYourEyes and Debetro
You probably moan like a woman

nice imagination. Keep imagination going :feelsohh: