How to stop mouthbreathing at night?

D

Deleted member 2227

‎⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
I don't breathe and I never breathe through my mouth (during the day), but I realize that I probably breathe through my mouth at night, how to stop it?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII and Framletgod
I don't breathe and I never breathe through my mouth (during the day), but I realize that I probably breathe through my mouth at night, how to stop it?
yea ive noticed this too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, pisslord, Gebirgscel and 2 others
There's a video on mew's channel about this, he uses tiny tapes on the mouth

• +1
There's a video on mew's channel about this, he uses tiny tapes on the mouth

I'll see
You know the reason for the body mouth breathing at sleep? i have allergies, but im sure i dont get exposed to them at night, so is strange.
And i have one more question about sleep, can sleep in the side fuck the face? i see animals sleeping in the side so i dont sure about this.

I'll see
You know the reason for the body mouth breathing at sleep? i have allergies, but im sure i dont get exposed to them at night, so is strange.
And i have one more question about sleep, can sleep in the side fuck the face? i see animals sleeping in the side so i dont sure about this.
habit
it uses the way it gets the most air

• +1
Low iq thread why inhale trough ur nose when u can use ur mouth and can get way more oxygen

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, UglyMan, Andromeda88 and 4 others
It might be the rhinitis

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and Deleted member 2227
I actually put medical tape on my mouth for like 2 months straight and now whenever I sleep, I always breathe through my nose. It was so uncomfortable at first but it definitely works.

• +1
Put on a gag ball

I'll see

I've no idea, probably bad head posture which made your "the thing which the air goes through" narrow, so you need to open the mouth to breath better during sleep

Which animals, the ones with fur on the face? It does affect, not much though, the only things that affect, I believe are the cranial vault but the way you sleep won't change shit here after your first months of life, and mandible.

• Love it
sleep sideways

• +1
Just put conscious effort into it. You need to be thinking about not mouthbreathing 24/7. It will make it hard for you to fall asleep, you'll maybe even wake up in the middle of the night many times. The key is to wake up in the middle of the night with your mouth closed. If it's open, close it and go to sleep again. Eventually you'll get it.

• +1