Give me the best solutions besides fin and minox :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and ItsOver.com
Duta

:feelsyay:

• JFL
Reactions: Maxillacel and Fear
Castrate yourself

might as well just give up tbh, it is way easier to max out facial aesthetics, grow some muscles and rock the shaved head/jacked physique look. stopping the norwood reaper is impossible without nuking your DHT hormone which i would never recommend. Basically here are your options:

1. embrace the shaved head look
2. get a realistic wig or “hair system”
3. attempt to stop balding by nuking your DHT levels with finasteride and risk permanent erectile disfunction among other possible side effects

• +1
Reactions: birchman and Deleted member 3202
AHK-cu

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Fin or death. Take the leap

I think there is much more to it than DHT, so much so that people accuse me of coping. But I still think a 5AR inhibitor is absolutely necessary for a solid anti-norwooding plan.

• +1
Reactions: toptearmm and Deleted member 3202
some guys pull it off and you clearly aren’t one of them
YEAH BRO LOOK AT JEREMY MEEEEEEEEEKS BRO HE IS SO GL BRO JUST SHAVE IT BRO:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::redpill:

YEAH BRO LOOK AT JEREMY MEEEEEEEEEKS BRO HE IS SO GL BRO JUST SHAVE IT BRO:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::redpill:
lol so you’re saying he looks bad? the overnight viral male model dude looks bad? what are you even trying to say? obviously it doesn’t work for every guy, i just said it is an option

lol so you’re saying he looks bad? the overnight viral male model dude looks bad? what are you even trying to say? obviously it doesn’t work for every guy, i just said it is an option
Holy shit, greycel, lurk more, you are incredibly dumb for your joining date, if you still dont understand my posts holy shit

Holy shit, greycel, lurk more, you are incredibly dumb for your joining date, if you still dont understand my posts holy shit
every post you made indicates that you believe it is impossible to look good with a shaved head, which clearly isn’t true considering the endless list of male models / male actors / professional athletes / fighters / high status men in general who choose that look, so i find it pretty hilariously obvious that all you’re doing here is projecting your own complete inability to look human with a buzzcut

• +1
Reactions: GordonFreeman and Deleted member 3202
Get rid of danruff with some home remedies might me clogging your pores or clean your diet that’s causing inflammation

every post you made indicates that you believe it is impossible to look good with a shaved head, which clearly isn’t true considering the endless list of male models / male actors / professional athletes / fighters / high status men in general who choose that look, so i find it pretty hilariously obvious that all you’re doing here is projecting your own complete inability to look human with a buzzcut
I'd date a bald woman if she has good bone structure. The woman has to be exceptionally good looking though.

• +1
Reactions: highT
At this point only anti-androgenic drugs so you are shit out of luck unless you're cool with and can source quality RU or CB

HT could also help, but it depends on how much you've lost. Also, check out RepliCel.

dude, just lol
fucking greycels I swear to God

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
Fucking greycel idiot, give me one 5 examples of gigachads with a buzzcut, except for Jeremy, and I will agree

Im about to hop on Fin

From what I've read online the side effects are blown out the fucking water as most people notice no sides, also you can inject Tesotorone to combat anti-DHT effects if necessary

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
What about the new cure they are working for that has passed the first trials?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and ItsOver.com
Fucking greycel idiot, give me one 5 examples of gigachads with a buzzcut, except for Jeremy, and I will agree
LOL there are way more examples than just 5 but the problem is I will have to use well known and successful men if i were to dig up photos of them, so you will dismiss it as being “status halo” or some shit. i know a few guys in real life like this too but i’m not about to post pics of them and invade their privacy like that.

if you google “most swiped man on tinder” you will find an article and its some handsome black dude with a shaved head

heres 5 examples of doing the bald/ buzzcut and looking good
kelly slater
freddie ljungberg
michael jordan
tyson beckford
colin farrell

“bUt ThEy HaVe StAtUs HaLo”
bro how am i supposed to just find some random joe schmoe with a shaved head and his picture just to satisfy your autism?

look at any male pro sports team on earth and half those guys have buzz cuts or shaved heads and they look good, same with fighters, fitness pros, bodybuilders etc etc

obviously if you’re short and fat and ugly YOU WON’T LOOK GOOD BALD

but guess what

YOU NEVER HAD A FUCKING CHANCE ANYWAY

hair is only important if its the only good trait you had in the first place

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GordonFreeman
I got women without hair, and I'm not the best looking guy (of course I didn't have any facial bloat like I do now).

LOL there are way more examples than just 5 but the problem is I would have to use well known and successful men if i were to dig up photos of them, so you will dismiss it as being “status halo” or some shit. i know a few guys in real life like this too but i’m not about to post pics of them and invade their privacy like that.

if you google “most swiped man on tinder” you will find an article and its some handsome black dude with a shaved head

look at any male pro sports team on earth and half those guys have buzz cuts or shaved heads and they look good, same with fighters, fitness pros, bodybuilders etc etc literally

obviously if you’re short and fat and ugly YOU WON’T LOOK GOOD BALD

but guess what

YOU NEVER HAD A FUCKING CHANCE ANYWAY

Greycel you are so LOW IQ that I physically hurt

Having a shaved head =/= balding or having a bald head

With a shaved head you can still clearly see hairline, and the hair on head makes you look way more youthful than seeing your own reflection on your Mr Clean looking ass skull

Also balding is a Looks Minus

Just because you know a 6'4 Hunter Eyed, Chiseled Jaw, 9% bodyfat Chad who is bald, DOESNT mean he's hot to women because he's bald, he's hot IN SPITE of being bald

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
People here are so militant in their love for finasteride haha. Use oral castor oil and mk-677 in combination with a dermapen for a lightning quick replacement rate. Should work for regrowth as well.

Greycel you are so LOW IQ that I physically hurt

Having a shaved head =/= balding or having a bald head

With a shaved head you can still clearly see hairline, and the hair on head makes you look way more youthful than seeing your own reflection on your Mr Clean looking ass skull

Also balding is a Looks Minus

Just because you know a 6'4 Hunter Eyed, Chiseled Jaw, 9% bodyfat Chad who is bald, DOESNT mean he's hot to women because he's bald, he's hot IN SPITE of being bald
hair is only important if it was the only good trait you ever had in the first place

you just inadvertently helped prove my point by saying a 6’4” dude with good facial features and a ripped body is still attractive to women with a bald head, and thats my fucking point you retard. hair means shit, its all about face height and physique

Last edited:
hair is only important if it was the only good trait you ever had in the first place

you just inadvertently helped prove my point by saying a 6’4” dude with good facial features and a ripped body is still attractive to women with a bald head, and thats my fucking point you retard. hair means shit, its all about face height and physique

GREYCEL PLEASE DELETE ACCOUNT

You have the IQ of a cockroach

Hair MATTERS, Face MATTERS, Physique matters, Height matters, Penis size matters

High T says - " Some 6'8 guys get mad pussy with below average face, I guess face doesnt matter at all right guys, right ??? "

Everything fucking matters, good luck ever being PSL 7 with no hair on head

My example was this, in very very rare cases a bald guy can get SOME women, a HUGE PORTION of women would still reject the bald Chad cause he's bald, especially younger women

Using Jeremy Meeks as example of hot guy being bald is retard IQ level because

1. He isnt bald, he has shaved head because he has stupid ass afro hair, his hair sucks so his shaved head actually halos him

2. He has .0000001% percentile genetics

Also many ( myself included ) would argue guys with long dark hair mog Jeremy like David Gandy or Alain Delon

you could use caffeine some studies say it's comparable to mino, I'm trying it too but too soon to say anything.

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
I think there is much more to it than DHT, so much so that people accuse me of coping. But I still think a 5AR inhibitor is absolutely necessary for a solid anti-norwooding plan.
Im making no progress on duta. 3 months on fin and 1 month on duta and my hairline is the same/perhaps worse.

I microneedle and use keto cream. Fuck the Norwood reaper.
People here are so militant in their love for finasteride haha. Use oral castor oil and mk-677 in combination with a dermapen for a lightning quick replacement rate. Should work for regrowth as well.
Cope

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Im making no progress on duta. 3 months on fin and 1 month on duta and my hairline is the same/perhaps worse.

I microneedle and use keto cream. Fuck the Norwood reaper.

Cope
Bro 3 months on fin and 1 on duta simply is not nearly enough time to tell tbh

Use 5ARs to reduce DHT conversion and thus prevent DHT of bulking up in the head/ being sent to inflammatory places

Therewhile you can better your health and slowly get off of it again, to see if your immunosystem/ health in general caught up again

You still retain 30% of your DHT on finasteride and you also get a spike in testosterone (as it's no longer converting to dht) so you're not completely nuking your androgen levels, you still have all your testosterone + 30% of your DHT, so you can see why large majority of men don't get any side effects, they still have ample androgenic activity.

If you're massively against fin - you can use topical anti-androgens such as cb0301 and ru58841 - these bind to the hair follicles to prevent your test and DHT binding and doing their damage. Obviously not ideal as they're not FDA approved yet but that's all we have unfortunately - https://moreplatesmoredates.com/ru58841-results-after-3-years/

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444