How to stop nose growth

spdxer

spdxer

Soon going to get on copek77 and want to minimise nose growth. Are there any ways of doing it or do I just have to thug that shit out

Soon going to get on copek77 and want to minimise nose growth. Are there any ways of doing it or do I just have to thug that shit out
I dont think you can affect it. If it wants to grow your nose, it will. But not all the mk users have had that effect

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
I dont think you can affect it. If it wants to grow your nose, it will. But not all the mk users have had that effect
Ok
I just gotta pray it doesn’t grow 🙏

Same , im worried of that on gh

• +1
Reactions: spdxer
Too little info

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
What do you need 2 know?
Your full Address, for one; and a picture of you.

That’s a joke ofc. I mean your age, height and race. Looking at these together can make it easier to guess if you (and your nose) have stopped growing or not.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28896

That’s a joke ofc. I mean your age, height and race. Looking at these together can make it easier to guess if you (and your nose) have stopped growing or not.
Thanks for telling me it was a joke, I would I have given u that info otherwise
Anyways: I’m 15 turning 16 in 2 months, 177cm morning height and I’m white.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Red Fox
Block androgens

• Hmm...

The most neurotypical joke I've ever seen on this forum, mirin.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: spdxer and Red Fox
you can not stop it

the growth doesn't effect the nose regardless of the race . Except blacks, Asians, Hispanics, Jews, gays, women, Muslims. Uhmm...Everybody who's not a white man. And I mean white-white, so no Italians, no Polish, just people from Ireland, England, and Scotland. But only certain parts of Scotland and Ireland. Just full blooded whites. No, you know what? Not even whites.

• Hmm...
theres a thread on this

• +1
Reactions: spdxer and Deleted member 30843