How to stop rotting and truly looksmax

noonespecial

noonespecial

15+ facial flaws
1. Know your falios and how to fix them this includes softmaxing and hardmaxing
2. Start softmaxing
3. Leave the forum and avoid blackpilled content
4. Moneymax. Doing this with a job or if you have a business (preferably low risk low reward)
5. When you've hit 18+ and got the money. Research what you need for hardmaxing (which surgeon to go to make a custom plan etc)

• +1
Reactions: FUE Mogger, DarkAscender, Falcon_Flam and 5 others
even if youre htn+ people will still call you weird

• Hmm...
Reactions: noonespecial
Constantly stay motivated also. I stay on this forum and have been around blackpill for a while now. Blackpill is just common knowledge to me. Also you can change your bones as a teenager, Orthotropics channel helped a lot and some research.

• +1
Constantly stay motivated also. I stay on this forum and have been around blackpill for a while now. Blackpill is just common knowledge to me. Also you can change your bones as a teenager, Orthotropics channel helped a lot and some research.
Blackpill as knowledge will stay with you and is good but these blackpill spaces don't truly benefit us after we know what to do

Blackpill as knowledge will stay with you and is good but these blackpill spaces don't truly benefit us after we know what to do
Once you know, yes they don’t
Looksmax Is a deep subject with lots of applications though

• Hmm...
Once you know, yes they don’t
Looksmax Is a deep subject with lots of applications though
It's pretty surface LVL softmaxing is basically just skin, weight and eyebrows. After you know what's falioing you saving for a certain surgery is next

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
It's too late
I should have been blackpilled at 17

• +1
No matter who you are someone will always consider you weird
if you were mtn, weird and people call you weird, people will still think you're weird once you're htn

• +1
1. Know your falios and how to fix them this includes softmaxing and hardmaxing
2. Start softmaxing
3. Leave the forum and avoid blackpilled content
4. Moneymax. Doing this with a job or if you have a business (preferably low risk low reward)
5. When you've hit 18+ and got the money. Research what you need for hardmaxing (which surgeon to go to make a custom plan etc)
My worst fails aren't even fixable like wide set eyes, too compact midface, lack of bones, too high FWHR

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial and Klasik616
My worst fails aren't even fixable like wide set eyes, too compact midface, lack of bones, too high FWHR
Lack of
Bones is the easiest hardmax fix there is
if you were mtn, weird and people call you weird, people will still think you're weird once you're htn
Who cares? If you do something good with your life i couldnt care less if some vape addicted teen thats addicted to TikTok considers me weird

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
My main failos is that my lower third is too wide and out of the ideal which makes my face to look bloated and it's not facial fat it's my shitty bone structure and genetics. Also I lack infras which makes my eye area look weak and feminine (I got almond eyes). I hate not having a mogger narrow tall skull like Maher. My nose shape is also shit, my mouth is a little assymetrical. I look good and bad at the same time.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FUE Mogger and noonespecial
Lack of
Bones is the easiest hardmax fix there is

Who cares? If you do something good with your life i couldnt care less if some vape addicted teen thats addicted to TikTok considers me weird
it would not just be one teen it would be everybody who knew you before your ascension

• +1
Reactions: FUE Mogger and noonespecial
it would not just be one teen it would be everybody who knew you before your ascension
I have no plans staying in contact with most of my current friends when adulthood starts

• +1
Reactions: FUE Mogger, DarkAscender and notsocommonthumb
My main failos is that my lower third is too wide and out of the ideal which makes my face to look bloated and it's not facial fat it's my shitty bone structure and genetics. Also I lack infras which makes my eye area look weak and feminine (I got almond eyes). I hate not having a mogger narrow tall skull like Maher. My nose shape is also shit, my mouth is a little assymetrical. I look good and bad at the same time.
Yeah, my lower third is too long, I could probably get chin and philtrum reduction, but I have a side profile that's pretty good and I don't wanna destroy it

Jaw implants looks good, have never seen a botched bimax and genio always ascends you
Bones are cope if the face is not harmonious (ratios and features). Chico is kinda boneless and he was considered a supermodel, his weak jaw didn't matter.

• JFL
Reactions: FUE Mogger