How to stop spending money?

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
How do I stop spending money? My first 3 paychecks I saved but now every time I get a paycheck I go and spend it on cars, watches, and clothes that I never use. I already spent $50k in the last week on stupid shit. Any help? I literally went to the McLaren dealership and was about to pickup a car but realized that I would never drive it. I already have 3 cars and leave my house once a week max lmfao.

What's some non-bluepilled shit that I can aspire to save up for?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815 and Deleted member 19453
give your money to me so you cant spend it and I'll give it back next month

give your money to me so you cant spend it and I'll give it back next month
is there a service that takes ur money and stores it for a year or two against your will?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
is there a service that takes ur money and stores it for a year or two against your will?
Never heard of one but maybe you can make a contract with a bank or the government
Or I can hold it for you

i spend all my paycheck on clothes

but i actually like the clothes and will wear them.

I spent £800 on dota skins a few days ago. Fucking hell

You materialist bitch, waste not want not

i spend all my paycheck on clothes

but i actually like the clothes and will wear them.
i bought an AP and don't even own suits or high class clothes to wear it with. @AlexBrown84 is it non-NT to rock a royal oak with street wear?

u are the autistic one. look at ur avi kid.
I have a cute girl as my avi

you're trying to act neurotypical, rich and low iq at the same time while living with your parents

And this act is like your 7th attempt at getting attention from a shit anonymous forum

just stop you're embarrassing yourself nigga

I have a cute girl as my avi

you're trying to act neurotypical, rich and low iq at the same time while living with your parents

And this act is like your 7th attempt at getting attention from a shit anonymous forum

just stop you're embarrassing yourself nigga
i wish u could know how stupid u sound rn. i make more in a week than yo family made in a year young blood.

i wish u could know how stupid u sound rn. i make more in a week than yo family made in a year
You make 10 million bucks a year and rot on this forum

worst larper ever

@LooksOverAll
That's what I thought, bitch.

@StormlitAqua @Lorsss

excess unironic larping and lying has got to be looked at

this guy spreads misinformation to new users and adds nothing to the forum

he'll create another thread after this and make up a new bullshit larp

@StormlitAqua @Lorsss

excess unironic larping and lying has got to be looked at

this guy spreads misinformation to new users and adds nothing to the forum

he'll create another thread after this and make up a new bullshit larp
lmfao always the cringe ass teenagers who doubt me. if i showed proof yalls heart would drop to ur nuts. i dont larp bout shit young blood. keep on worshiping hoes in ur avi lil bro.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TeenAscender and LooksOrDeath
lmfao always the cringe ass teenagers who doubt me. if i showed proof yalls heart would drop to ur nuts. i dont larp bout shit young blood. keep on worshiping hoes in ur avi lil bro.

Dog Barking GIF by Sidetalk

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
Just stop spending money

Sell those cars or rent them out. Profit off your spending habits.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22841
I am the opposite, I fucking hate spending on anything I don't need to.

Now I have a comfy surgery fund

Mmmhhh,maybe let cabybara hold on to it,that way you won’t spend on silly things and when you need it you can just send him a pm on looksmax to retrieve it

I can hold it for you, I am a trustworthy guy

You want a service that takes all your money for years without ever repaying you? Easy, just get an education :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Too lazy (busy driving lambo's obviously) to show up to classes though? Thats fine, they'll still take all your money even if you never show up

How do I stop spending money? My first 3 paychecks I saved but now every time I get a paycheck I go and spend it on cars, watches, and clothes that I never use. I already spent $50k in the last week on stupid shit. Any help? I literally went to the McLaren dealership and was about to pickup a car but realized that I would never drive it. I already have 3 cars and leave my house once a week max lmfao.

What's some non-bluepilled shit that I can aspire to save up for?
Killing it

just spend it on stocks