How to stop talking to myself when I’m alone

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

sad and scared
Whenever I’m alone I start talking, but not about anything that’s real. I just ramble on and on without meaning as if someone is doing brain surgery on me and hitting all my nerves and making me say it.

The other day while showering I found myself doing it again and stopped to analyze what’s going on and said “stop. That’s weird” and never spoke to myself since

But when you wake up

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, 14vic, Mkhzee and 2 others
It’s a non NT trait and proves u have a soul unlike normies.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: polio, 5'7 zoomer and greycel
Talk to judge and jury

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
isnt that normal to have a inner dialoge

• JFL
isnt that normal to have a inner dialoge
Yeah but it’s not coherent. I just talk for the sake of it. Maybe it’s my body subconsciously releasing words because I get no interactions and it’s blue balled and wants to release

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and alurmo
Yeah hopefully no one hears me cause I’m crazy.

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Clqs and Vermilioncore
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and MostGLSlayer
Bash your head on the wall as hard as possible, might resolve the problem,I had the same thing going on

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Vermilioncore
Whenever I’m alone I start talking, but not about anything that’s real. I just ramble on and on without meaning as if someone is doing brain surgery on me and hitting all my nerves and making me say it.

The other day while showering I found myself doing it again and stopped to analyze what’s going on and said “stop. That’s weird” and never spoke to myself since

But when you wake up
If someone See they gonna say He IS Shizo

• JFL

But when you wake up
Non nt trait

• JFL
Season 9 Idk GIF by The Big Bang Theory