Reactions: Deleted member 32410, the MOUSE and GuyFromSingapore
sem2sem saar saar us indians r sem as pakistanis saar sem2sem

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the MOUSE, LooksThinker, poopoohead and 1 other person
Dont go on this forum

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: CONQUERtheENSLAVER, chadpreetsingh, Deleted member 28896 and 4 others
Adhd stimulants

• +1
Reactions: apocalypse, Deleted member 28896 and PseudoMaxxer
jfl at the state of this section

how do you even study for 6 lol

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetsingh, Kristin and Pikabro
Pomodoro can be a good option, study 40 min, pause for 20 (watch an anime episode, a youtube video, masturbate, eat)

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33540, Mio, poopoohead and 4 others
Pomodoro can be a good option, study 40 min, pause for 20 (watch an anime episode, a youtube video, masturbate, eat)
Also, I've heard there is a limit of info your brain can receive per day, so studying 12 hours may not be as efficient as studying 6 max

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Pikabro
reading this while procrastinating on studying for an upcoming test 🤑

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, CONQUERtheENSLAVER, LooksThinker and 6 others
has this actually worked for you??

• +1
Reactions: John Cracovizk
has this actually worked for you??
Yeah, I study and watch anime in the 20 min pause (that's how I finished Shield Hero), sometimes ofc I don't pause because I'm too focused and the theme is too interesting, but once I'm kinda of tired or just finished a section/exercise I pause.

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber
  • +1
Reactions: Respalier, chadpreetsingh, becomingnearperfect and 3 others
jfl at trying to study 12 hours a day

Heres what I did if you play game you makr small task and at the same time you study obviously this depends how you study.

Take breaks.

Change your study method

And increase how much you study daily

first you study for 1 hour and then add another hour and then add another hour and then add another hour and then add another hour and then add another hour and then add another hour and then add another hour and then add another hour and then add another hour and then add another hour and then add another hour.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deleted member 32410 and Deleted member 21863
im gonna study 18 hours a day

INDIANS CLAIM WE ARE THE SAME BUT WE ARE NOT
Yeah you're the little cuckies who started 4 wars and lost all of them with the biggest surrender in history or something, Know your place cucks you're entire existence is only to pose a threat to india, you're country has 0 value on its own.

• JFL
Reactions: Dr. Mog
Amphetamines, antidepressants, or be born with the proper neurochemistry.

phenibut and modafinil

20129.jpg

XD

Nootropics or something like that i guess

Yeah you're the little cuckies who started 4 wars and lost all of them with the biggest surrender in history or something, Know your place cucks you're entire existence is only to pose a threat to india, you're country has 0 value on its own.
PAKISTAN ZINDABAD KHALISTAN ZINDABAD FUCK DINDOOS
@justinzayn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SAQUIB66 and justinzayn
This has always been my goal

By studying 6 hours twice a day.

• Woah
Reactions: roping3264
I think modafinil is overrated.

Ive tried a lot of stuff and this stack works best for studying for hours:
- 10mg donepezil
- Choline (1g citicoline and 1g phosphadatylcholine)- just to make sure youre not deficient, this is like a vitamin, you won't really feel much except you'll find it easier to concentrate over time
- Piracetam 3 X 800mg dosed evenly throughout day
- Nicotine gum 2mg (used whenever you need boost)
- Acetyl l carnitine 1g

Maybe supplement with melatonin as well, since if you'll be studying for hours on end, you'll want to enhance sleep.

You can donezipil from online pharmacies like 'united pharmacies' and you can also get pharmaceutical grade piracetam from here called nootropil. Enjoy.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
5-6 hours is extremely enough. 12 hours is just brutal,you are going to die cause of stress.
Don't do it!

• +1
Reactions: johnyers23
5-6 hours is extremely enough. 12 hours is just brutal,you are going to die cause of stress.
Don't do it!
Yeah 12 is insane. I doubt this pajeet even studies for a couple

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
adderall or meth
Adderall makes sense although doubt its good long term. Addiction potential for meth makes it a no go. He should be taking stuff that will be beneficial long term.

Adderall makes sense although doubt its good long term. Addiction potential for meth makes it a no go. He should be taking stuff that will be beneficial long term.
kratom?

I think this would probs get you in the mood but won't actually help you learn any better. Nootropics should actually enhance learning and recall. Thats why I'm not a fan of modafinil. Kratom is pretty fun though in my experience.

• +1
Reactions: donttrust
Studying at night is so much easier but then ur sleep shedule has to be fucked for a few days.

I study for 6hrs a few days before tests in uni because its a lot quieter and I dont feel the need to watch tv shows in the night. Also my entire appetite is gone at night so I dont need to be distracted by that

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Struggler03
Studying at night is so much easier but then ur sleep shedule has to be fucked for a few days.

I study for 6hrs a few days before tests in uni because its a lot quieter and I dont feel the need to watch tv shows in the night. Also my entire appetite is gone at night so I dont need to be distracted by that
Studying at night feels much more cooler, I like to pretend I am batman in his batcave (ldar cave) training to defeat a supervillain

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and TheBrownOne
Don't do it!
Im not amerimutt so they dont ask avengers characters on exam its very very hard exam and i have 8 months

Im not amerimutt so they dont ask avengers characters on exam its very very hard exam and i have 8 months
u dont need 12 hours a day for any exam, get 8h sleep eat protein and study in bursts of 2-3h, then break then again then another brush of 2-3h

u dont need 12 hours a day for any exam, get 8h sleep eat protein and study in bursts of 2-3h, then break then again then another brush of 2-3h
Yes noone can study 12h straight