how to studymax?

Cauã

Cauã

Iron
I need some method to study and concentrate on it for long hours. tips of some methods and drugs to help me with this? I don't think i can have Ritalin, Modafinil, Adderall etc, since I live in a shitty country. Maybe Ritalin can be the most possible to get, some people told me that you just lie to the doctor that you have ADHD and you get the prescription, do you people know if that's true?

• +1
Reactions: 2chevskuy and wannamogger
step 1) be high IQ

• +1
Reactions: Cauã and wannamogger
Just be interested in the things you’re studying and find them meaningful.
If that’s the case, you’ll have no problems at all and be in a flow state all the time; no need for abusing amphetamines.

If it’s some stupid shit, I don’t really have any advice; ‘much just be disciplined’ is the best thing.

• +1
Reactions: lowtiernormy69, kokoszanel and cannotbeasked
If you're studying something that's not interesting just take small breaks often. You're not going to be focused for hours if you don't like what you're studying.

Be high IQ and don't have a fried brain.

Just be interested in the things you’re studying and find them meaningful.
If that’s the case, you’ll have no problems at all and be in a flow state all the time; no need for abusing amphetamines.

If it’s some stupid shit, I don’t really have any advice; ‘much just be disciplined’ is the best thing.
Unfortunately, not everything I need to study are things that really interest me. Having discipline is really hard, the first step is always the hardest. I'd like some drugs or a method to help with that, to create the habit of studying. I started to study first what I like to try to create the habit, but over time even what I like got boring, so in a few days I went back to procrastination again