How to stylemax

LilJojo

LilJojo

Mistral
Women don’t care about style.

A person who has muscle and wears a fitted shirt that’s 5 dollars will look better than some skinny fuck who has a Versace sweater on.

Even if you come across the rich girls they will laugh at you because they know it’s fake from some random Chinese sweat shop.

Women like certain styles only because they see “attractive” guys wear them on Pinterest and TikTok. Do you think they will fuck a 14 year old kid that’s skinny and has nothing going on in his life just because they dress a certain way? It’s about who you are not about what you try to be. Women sense it from miles, that’s why some of you fail.

Wearing neutral coloured clothes that suit you well is more important than dressing to impress with fake clothes made by a 9 year old Chinese kid born out of wedlock from non-consensual sex.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lebesgue, looks>books and workingondying
depends on what you wanna attract, JBs? Single moms?

• +1
Reactions: user123456 and nathan
Lyric card 1719861282947

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625
Real shit. You can rock all black in every occasion and you look like you’re the shit
facts plus it doesnt stain as easily and always looks clean

Women don’t care about style.

A person who has muscle and wears a fitted shirt that’s 5 dollars will look better than some skinny fuck who has a Versace sweater on.

Even if you come across the rich girls they will laugh at you because they know it’s fake from some random Chinese sweat shop.

Women like certain styles only because they see “attractive” guys wear them on Pinterest and TikTok. Do you think they will fuck a 14 year old kid that’s skinny and has nothing going on in his life just because they dress a certain way? It’s about who you are not about what you try to be. Women sense it from miles, that’s why some of you fail.

Wearing neutral coloured clothes that suit you well is more important than dressing to impress with fake clothes made by a 9 year old Chinese kid born out of wedlock from non-consensual sex.
Wear rick owens and ann demeulemeester

• +1
Reactions: workingondying
Wear rick owens and ann demeulemeester
No archive fashion will save u in fact it will scare the hoes unless u have status within fashion community’s saying this with a drkshdw tee w the dangly tag on btw

Bro just got this from Andrew Tate

You got a point but style still helps, like the cherry on top. It’s just an add on.

• +1
Reactions: user123456
No archive fashion will save u in fact it will scare the hoes unless u have status within fashion community’s saying this with a drkshdw tee w the dangly tag on btw
I know but idgaf if it decreases my attraction not doing everything for these whores. Mirin drkshdw

• +1
Reactions: workingondying
I know but idgaf if it decreases my attraction not doing everything for these whores. Mirin drkshdw
Based honestly I was the same I rmbr all the stares I got when I first wore new rocks to college a few years back lmao I even had rando come up to me to ask to take a pic of them but lwk I’m considering giving up fashion I feel like my body’s too big now and I gotta pick between gymceling and fashion

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625
Based honestly I was the same I rmbr all the stares I got when I first wore new rocks to college a few years back lmao I even had rando come up to me to ask to take a pic of them but lwk I’m considering giving up fashion I feel like my body’s too big now and I gotta pick between gymceling and fashion
Pick fashion imo

One black shirt or sweater = God of style