How to suppress sebum production?

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
My hair and skin is oily as fuck. I get acne in my face, my hair gets all greasy, and I have acne in my fucking hair because of the amount of sebum. How do i stop it. If nothing can be done just tell me nothing can be done.

• +1
Reactions: Lux
Accutane

• +1
Reactions: ReignsChad and Lux
some light sunburn helps

Oral administration of the ACCi to 15 healthy individuals twice a day for a period of 2 weeks was well-tolerated, suppressing the total sebum excretion rate by 49% and reducing sebum triglycerides by 66%.05-Jun-2019

https://www.nature.com › ... › article

Inhibiting sebum production to treat acne - Nature

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
My hair and skin is oily as fuck. I get acne in my face, my hair gets all greasy, and I have acne in my fucking hair because of the amount of sebum. How do i stop it. If nothing can be done just tell me nothing can be done.
You gotta wash your hair every day, shampoo and conditioner, and then wash your face in the morning and before you go to bed minimum.

You gotta wash your hair every day, shampoo and conditioner, and then wash your face in the morning and before you go to bed minimum.
Dude I wash my face morning and night and I shampoo literally twice a day because my hair is so greasy. I came off accutane where I used to have normal hair now it’s super fucking greasy since I’ve quit accutane.

Dude I wash my face morning and night and I shampoo literally twice a day because my hair is so greasy. I came off accutane where I used to have normal hair now it’s super fucking greasy since I’ve quit accutane.
How long have you been on accutane and what dosage have you used?