How to take a day off?

D

Deleted member 8608

HIGH T ÜBERMOGGER 5.5PSL ASCENDING TO 6PSL
I decided to take a day off and not working today to reset my mind and have a fresh mind, how can I spend the time? Should I play videogames? or what

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
You are "working" for 0 euros there's no way you can enjoy your "day off"

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Deleted member 8608
You are "working" for 0 euros there's no way you can enjoy your "day off"
Do you think once I earn money I will enjoy it? Won't it be the other way around? If I made money I'd be working every hour and doing coke to work more

• Woah
I decided to take a day off and not working today to reset my mind and have a fresh mind, how can I spend the time? Should I play videogames? or what
Hike a trail! Pack well. Don't forget the bear mace. Or hand grenade. Ugh. Can you imagine the look on the bear's face if you tossed a hand grenade at it? Priceless.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21340, Deleted member 20370 and Deleted member 8608
Hike a trail! Pack well. Don't forget the bear mace. Or hand grenade. Ugh. Can you imagine the look on the bear's face if you tossed a hand grenade at it? Priceless.
where do I buy gerenades

• Hmm...
Do you think once I earn money I will enjoy it? Won't it be the other way around? If I made money I'd be working every hour and doing coke to work more
Yes, you can start to think "for this day off, i'll go to a luxury hotel" and such stuff.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
where do I buy gerenades
No idea. Although I wonder if its still a thing. It has to be! Hand grenades are cool. We would never retire them.

• JFL
Explore your sexuality

• JFL
Just go to your boss and say: "Hello boss, I'm taking the day off, need some time for myself..."

• JFL
  • Love it