How to take a tasteful dick pic

vratisevojvodo

vratisevojvodo

My Dad is a War Criminal
Best way to do it is to show it indirectly, clothed, and only if requested. I've never sent one unsolicited, only when explicitly requested by women, but all of those times I actually sent them clothed pictures (like the profile/shape of it in my underwear, etc). All recipients were pleased with this format, and if anything it is more sexually arousing to them as it increases the sexual tension (even if they've already seen it).

I remember the first request or two I tried taking an actual dick pic unclothed, and looking at the resulting picture i thought there was some shocking/aggressive about it, kind of disturbing in a way. So I decided, let me try through the underwear, and the result was superior.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
step 1: have big dick

Best way to do it is to show it indirectly, clothed, and only if requested. I've never sent one unsolicited, only when explicitly requested by women, but all of those times I actually sent them clothed pictures (like the profile/shape of it in my underwear, etc). All recipients were pleased with this format, and if anything it is more sexually arousing to them as it increases the sexual tension (even if they've already seen it).

I remember the first request or two I tried taking an actual dick pic unclothed, and looking at the resulting picture i thought there was some shocking/aggressive about it, kind of disturbing in a way. So I decided, let me try through the underwear, and the result was superior.
i always make sure it looks wet and oily for a better result

• JFL
Reactions: Rhino LeFort