sandcelmuttcel

Kraken
anybody has some tips? is there any guide online? share ty

• So Sad
Reactions: UltimateMan
Be good looking

• +1
Reactions: highT and Deleted member 9852
Same. My pics are... Unique sometimes. It sucks not having anybody to take the pics for you or have any social situation photos, to nt-maxx.
Imo can try to copy mm pictures for one and use apps to fuck with background, so that it doesn't look like they were taken in basement. Idk, I suck too, so I'm interested also.

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse and sandcelmuttcel
even Chad can benefit from taking better pics tbh ngl
All I can think off is show that you have friends to look NT but don't overdo it, you don't want a girl to be playing find waldo on every photo.
Also some sort of topless pic can help but if it's a mirror selfie it will look pretentious, unless you are Chad who can get away with it.
And finally your worst photo on your profile is how a girl will see you, foids are stupid and expect you to look good all the time even when they cake themselves in makeup

• +1
Reactions: Matheus and sandcelmuttcel
Let someone take pictures selfies are little bit aspy

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, Deleted member 9852, Deleted member 7098 and 2 others
I only used selfies on my Badoo and got many matches, but I’d say 3 good selfies/mirror selfie and 2-3 good pictures of you taken by others is good, a mix of both, and don’t make the account too soy

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
Let someone take pictures selfies are little bit aspy
Imo it's about being able to place the phone at wherever you want at appropriate height i.e. tripod and use features such as palm shutter and take 69 sextillions of pictures with 6.9mm changes in movement.
That is if you don't have friends.

• +1
Have a quality camera
Ideal profile IMO is like this, 4-6 photos
1st photo your best looking photo, you can use PhotoFeeler or something to get actual female opinions. Should be neutral to hook the dopamine-overloaded foid
2nd photo should be also neutral and a good one, bc foids use them to gauge whether your 1st is a scam
Others should include
- a topless picture if you have a good body. Either something NT like beach or something that works for you. I have dark hair and blue eyes so I had one where I had no t-shirt and a black jacket where you could see my abs and pecs, kinda looked dark triad, worked for me.
- One or two NT pics where you do Normie stuff. Don't get mogged in those pictures
- One with a dog or something if you want, it doesn't really matter if it's yours or not
The last photo matters less than 1st and 2nd but should be decent too bc it's the last impression she'll have

No selfies unless chad. Get someone to take the pics for you I'm sure you can find someone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, sandcelmuttcel, UltimateMan and 3 others
all above answers are bullshit
I am running my tinder account with 1 selfie + 1 body pic, currently on 2700 pairs (after 6-7 months or so, didn't really use it).

no one cares if you are at some fancy place bla bla bullshit, all they care about is how goodlooking you are.

keep it simple

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and softlysoftly
I am running my tinder account with 1 selfie + 1 body pic, currently on 2700 pairs (after 6-7 months or so, didn't really use it).

no one cares if you are at some fancy place bla bla bullshit, all they care about is how goodlooking you are.

keep it simple
True, if you're extremely gl. Most people (99%) can't run that kind of game.
It's like saying pua works. Or just be confident. It works, if you're not creepy, and you're creepy if you're not extremely gl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891 and Matheus

keep it simple

Bales from the tasement

• Love it
Reactions: softlysoftly
Good lighting obviously

Get a friend who is a good photographer to take photographs of you in and out of the studio stylemaxxed ofc
Top half of the body for pic 1, you need a headshot too. Edit the shit out of them with faceapp, and filters.

Get one with a dog, one doing something non aspie topless if you have the body...

Don't bother with group pics, no one assumes you don't have friends

I only got slightly more matches with professional pics but the quality of the matches rocketed.

• +1
Imo it's about being able to place the phone at wherever you want at appropriate height i.e. tripod and use features such as palm shutter and take 69 sextillions of pictures with 6.9mm changes in movement.
That is if you don't have friends.
Self timers pics are usually blurry for me and I have iPhone 11

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10536