HOW TO TALK TO GIRLS (CAN WORK WITH PEOPLE WITH THE TISM)

yoshisand

yoshisand

Silver
THIS IS FOR ANYBODY ANYWHERE ANYTIME(PREFERABLY LTN, MTN, HTN)FIRST LETS PUT THIS IN A SYSTEM YOU CAN USE
  • YOU NEED TO BE QUICK AND RAPID NO MORE OF THAT STUTTERING BS OR “IDK BRO” THEN THAT STUPID ASS LAUGH YOU DO TO FIT IN. PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT SHE IS SAYING.
  • PEOPLE CAN’T HEAR YOU YOU NEED TO SPEAK UP WHEN YOU DON’T AND YOU WHISPER YOU SOUND WEIRD
  • DON’T SELF DEPRECATE YOURSELF YOU SOUND LIKE A FAGGOT
  • THE GOAL IS TO GET HER TO TALK ABOUT HERSELF

IMG 3224
IMG 3225
IMG 3226
IMG 3227

AS YOU CAN SEE SIMPLE FORMULA ASKING ABOUT HER GETTING HER ATTACHED TO YOU STEP BY STEP SIMPLE THIS IS WHAT THEY MEAN BY GETTING THEM TO TALK ABOUT THEMSELVES

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diamondbill, sportsmogger, dawooddX and 3 others
ITS THIS SIMPLE IN REAL LIFE
If she shows effort on her part if she doesn’t KILL THE CONVERSATION DON’T OVERTALK it makes you look desperate she should be the one doing all the talking.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lost222
She has 40+ men like you texting her

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MentalistKebab, itzyaboyJJ, Jova and 5 others
She has 40+ men like you texting her
“Muh she has 40 men like you texting her” some of you people can’t even talk to women, so this is just guiding your path

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SEAmaxxer
chat gpt interview convo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, diamondbill and Aloft
If i show you deep conversations you wouldn’t even know how to get there starting of easy
yea im just playin. That is a bit too interview like though imo

THIS IS FOR ANYBODY ANYWHERE ANYTIME(PREFERABLY LTN, MTN, HTN)FIRST LETS PUT THIS IN A SYSTEM YOU CAN USE
  • YOU NEED TO BE QUICK AND RAPID NO MORE OF THAT STUTTERING BS OR “IDK BRO” THEN THAT STUPID ASS LAUGH YOU DO TO FIT IN. PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT SHE IS SAYING.
  • PEOPLE CAN’T HEAR YOU YOU NEED TO SPEAK UP WHEN YOU DON’T AND YOU WHISPER YOU SOUND WEIRD

View attachment 3203924View attachment 3203925View attachment 3203926View attachment 3203927
AS YOU CAN SEE SIMPLE FORMULA ASKING ABOUT HER GETTING HER ATTACHED TO YOU STEP BY STEP SIMPLE THIS IS WHAT THEY MEAN BY GETTING THEM TO TALK ABOUT THEMSELVES
Least cope blue pill thread on the forum good shit

you showed all this talking but no results

• +1
Reactions: Jova
you showed all this talking but no results
Mf that was the results. The title says how to talk to girls not how to flirt with them not how to make them wet over messages Just how to talk because most autists freeze and act like a retard stutter of there words when a females just greets them.

• +1
Reactions: Kelly Oubre Jr and halloweed

View attachment 3203924View attachment 3203925View attachment 3203926View attachment 3203927
How old r u? Young people don’t text like this?

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel
How old r u? Young people don’t text like this?
16 english isn’t her first language so i had to speak more formal so she could understand me. Once again THIS IS FOR PEOPLE WHO CANNOT TALK TO WOMEN

16 however english isn’t her first language so i had to speak more formal so she could understand me. Once again THIS IS FOR PEOPLE WHO CANNOT TALK TO WOMEN
Oh fair enough bro

Bump more of the autists need to see this

Mf that was the results. The title says how to talk to girls not how to flirt with them not how to make them wet over messages Just how to talk because most autists freeze and act like a retard stutter of there words when a females just greets them.
oh ok luckily im not retarded so i knew this

Nigga ur just making basic conversation wtf

nigga posted this weak ass conversation like its highlight reel

Wow? You must so good at this show me your conversations with women. You must have plenty 😊
This is how I talk you my female coworkers, if you are actually interested in someone you should have made it known by flirting in some way already.

She already knows your interested in her just my texting her women arent dumb, your just being Mr nice guy and that's offputting.

This is how I talk you my female coworkers, if you are actually interested in someone you should have made it known by flirting in some way already.

She already knows your interested in her just my texting her women arent dumb, your just being Mr nice guy and that's offputting.
Well were not talking about flirting now were talking about talking to women 😃

Well were not talking about flirting now were talking about talking to women 😃
who cares about talking to women if you don't like them, if I wanted to talk to someone one of my mates would be a more productive conversation.

I don't have long conversations with women I'm not attracted to.

tldr: yoshisand explains how to interview a bitch

who cares about talking to women if you don't like them, if I wanted to talk to someone one of my mates would be a more productive conversation.

I don't have long conversations with women I'm not attracted to.
tldr: yoshisand explains how to interview a bitch
View attachment 3205143
Again this is the bare minimum just talking again this isn’t for experienced people this is for newbies