How to talk to girls

ptg405

ptg405

Iron
So I just read a guide that was complete shit so I’m making my own as a student of the game since I’m motivated to post on here right now.
-As a quick preface I learned everything I know from my dad and brother who were both slayers and took all of my fucking gentetics- also please remember that no personality or reputationmaxxing will beat being attractive

The persona/reputation you build around yourself is the most important factor of your life. What people say about you when you aren’t there is what you must guard with your life. “But but all the manosphere guys say that I don’t have to care what others think of me to get girls!!” No one on this entire earth no matter how nonchalant they appear isn’t trying to achieve a persona. Now as for what to do about your persona.
I have learned throughout the years that the best persona one can have is not being nonchalant or mysterious, but fun, engaging, commanding, and the opposite of every aut on this forum. No woman wants to talk with a guy with one word answers (not that there isn’t a time and place for that), they want someone that takes them for a ride of emotions and experiences. To build this persona, literally just do cool things and meet cool people and you will attract others. It is basic anthropology that in our hunter gatherer tribe days, if a woman were to see a man surrounded by others it meant that not only is he able to protect himself, but that be has the protection of others and he is not an outcast that will die on his own and never mate. The more you go down the anthropology rabbit hole the more you realize that women are very rarely free thinkers, and that their genetic programming dominates their thinking which is why you must become as marketable as possible to them. This also means that you cannot simply be a happy go lucky guy, as he would get walked on in the tribe and not receive his part of the hunt and starve his children. So you MUST learn to talk shit with dudes in a normal setting. This is not discord calls, but real life where the insults are hidden and in front of girls and you must keep your composure and prove that you are not a pushover.

Talking with dudes
As I mentioned, the most important part of building a reputation is how you speak to other men. I know that’s exactly what you clicked on this guide for! But seriously blackpill is all about winning the battle before it begins so you have to build this reputation or else it is all in vain. As slightly more incentive, unlike what the red pill guys say the way you get a girl or girls is not cold approach, it’s through mutual connection and othered hearing about you from others. So, talking to guys and giving shit is very simple, either you are in friendly mode or you have to go attack mode very simple. This is the most learned skill that most normies that don’t scroll forums all day learn at the lunch table or sports team during their youth, so you have to fake it til you make it. A witty and or ruthless response is always best. Hit the twice as hard as they hit you or else they will do it again. If you ever become the punching bag of a group either kill them all or change countries, there is no worse scenario. So finally we can get to the important stuff, talking to girls.

Talking with girls
As I said earlier, you have to win the battle before it has begun, so if you followed earlier steps, this is incredibly simple because at the end of the day you can say whatever the fuck you want. We are stubborn creatures us humans so when the girl sees you as attractive, has heard stories about whatever interesting things you do, as well as sees that you command respect from other guys, it does not fucking matter what you say. The best part about girls is that when you are one on one with them you learn that they do have free will when not surrounded by others or left to their own devices, and that they are not too different from us guys. A conversation of anything relevant works, always, always be funny, it’s the most attractive trait you can have besides actually being attractive. Either try and be “genuine” (not that that’s a thing) or fake it til you make it but once you get enough reps in you’ll realize that boys are way better than girls to speak to no homo.

There is an infinitely long rabbit hole about the evolutionary/anthropological side of courting habits that I would love to get into but that’s it.

TLDR; what you say doesn’t matter it’s who you are (bp)

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
This is peak autism just talk to the fucking human being JFL

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and ptg405
Yes that’s what the guide says it’s just most autists that need help need a list of reasons why or else they stim out and don’t believe you

how to get girls to find you funny:

• +1
Reactions: yyy and bloomercel
L take ur low iq if u dont see that everything is a science and art and can be dissected as such

So I just read a guide that was complete shit so I’m making my own as a student of the game since I’m motivated to post on here right now.
-As a quick preface I learned everything I know from my dad and brother who were both slayers and took all of my fucking gentetics- also please remember that no personality or reputationmaxxing will beat being attractive

The persona/reputation you build around yourself is the most important factor of your life. What people say about you when you aren’t there is what you must guard with your life. “But but all the manosphere guys say that I don’t have to care what others think of me to get girls!!” No one on this entire earth no matter how nonchalant they appear isn’t trying to achieve a persona. Now as for what to do about your persona.
I have learned throughout the years that the best persona one can have is not being nonchalant or mysterious, but fun, engaging, commanding, and the opposite of every aut on this forum. No woman wants to talk with a guy with one word answers (not that there isn’t a time and place for that), they want someone that takes them for a ride of emotions and experiences. To build this persona, literally just do cool things and meet cool people and you will attract others. It is basic anthropology that in our hunter gatherer tribe days, if a woman were to see a man surrounded by others it meant that not only is he able to protect himself, but that be has the protection of others and he is not an outcast that will die on his own and never mate. The more you go down the anthropology rabbit hole the more you realize that women are very rarely free thinkers, and that their genetic programming dominates their thinking which is why you must become as marketable as possible to them. This also means that you cannot simply be a happy go lucky guy, as he would get walked on in the tribe and not receive his part of the hunt and starve his children. So you MUST learn to talk shit with dudes in a normal setting. This is not discord calls, but real life where the insults are hidden and in front of girls and you must keep your composure and prove that you are not a pushover.

Talking with dudes
As I mentioned, the most important part of building a reputation is how you speak to other men. I know that’s exactly what you clicked on this guide for! But seriously blackpill is all about winning the battle before it begins so you have to build this reputation or else it is all in vain. As slightly more incentive, unlike what the red pill guys say the way you get a girl or girls is not cold approach, it’s through mutual connection and othered hearing about you from others. So, talking to guys and giving shit is very simple, either you are in friendly mode or you have to go attack mode very simple. This is the most learned skill that most normies that don’t scroll forums all day learn at the lunch table or sports team during their youth, so you have to fake it til you make it. A witty and or ruthless response is always best. Hit the twice as hard as they hit you or else they will do it again. If you ever become the punching bag of a group either kill them all or change countries, there is no worse scenario. So finally we can get to the important stuff, talking to girls.

Talking with girls
As I said earlier, you have to win the battle before it has begun, so if you followed earlier steps, this is incredibly simple because at the end of the day you can say whatever the fuck you want. We are stubborn creatures us humans so when the girl sees you as attractive, has heard stories about whatever interesting things you do, as well as sees that you command respect from other guys, it does not fucking matter what you say. The best part about girls is that when you are one on one with them you learn that they do have free will when not surrounded by others or left to their own devices, and that they are not too different from us guys. A conversation of anything relevant works, always, always be funny, it’s the most attractive trait you can have besides actually being attractive. Either try and be “genuine” (not that that’s a thing) or fake it til you make it but once you get enough reps in you’ll realize that boys are way better than girls to speak to no homo.

There is an infinitely long rabbit hole about the evolutionary/anthropological side of courting habits that I would love to get into but that’s it.

TLDR; what you say doesn’t matter it’s who you are (bp)
Dfax

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Pretty garbage thread

When you interact with girls, just “soften” your personality a bit. Obviously it’s water that you shouldn’t talk to girls like you’re in the gym locker room, making rape jokes and saying “bitch.” But in general, just be softer and more lighthearted. Avoid being negative or crass. Watch the way you phrase what you say- sometimes being overly direct or opinionated can sound rude. Be funny without being mean or insulting other people. Don’t be afraid to get a little goofy/silly, just don’t drag it out and make a fool of yourself. Be very sparing with self deprecating humor. Dont be extreme in your opinions/ideas like you would when you talk to other men. Avoid excessive cursing.

A lot of people here are probably used to male socialization, due to not having female friends or by being socialized on the internet which is full of men.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and boss8055