How to talk to parents about surgeries?

HarrierDuBois

HarrierDuBois

Writer
If I lived alone far away from my family I would have such an easy time getting surgeries but right now I still have to tell my parents I need to get surgeries and bimax can be covered by medical excuses but what about infraorbital implants, otoplasty, etc.

• +1
Reactions: angelo and Deleted member 21467
you need to be low inhib maxxer

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
If it’s ur money tell them the truth. Say it will help u mentality and that u just want to be happy. I don’t see the point in lying unless u know for a fact they’d be very upset

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 40471, TheDragon, Deleted member 29155 and 2 others
My father already knows I browse "looksmax" and my mother is aware "I know alot about face shapes and stuff" so she even helps me to give her advice JFL.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 40471, Deleted member 29155, Deleted member 21661 and 3 others
just make up some kind of medical condition and how you need surgeries to fix it

Do you want them to pay?

JFL, just grab a shank and shank them up for making u the subhuman LTN u are, i kiss my parents everyday n night for doin me right, u on the other hand...? should spite them.

just make up some kind of medical condition and how you need surgeries to fix it
My mother is a medical professional so I am NOT slipping larp diseases past her.

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
JFL, just grab a shank and shank them up for making u the subhuman LTN u are, i kiss my parents everyday n night for doin me right, u on the other hand...? should spite them.
I am not LTN objectively I just refer to myself as subhuman because I can't be 8 PSL.

Just don't say anything, wait till you can move out and get surgery. If you make the wrong move and slip up that could have bad effects.
Don't know how old you are. But just wageslave, and then one summer say you're going to take a vacation, go there and just get surgery.

Just don't say anything, wait till you can move out and get surgery. If you make the wrong move and slip up that could have bad effects.
Don't know how old you are. But just wageslave, and then one summer say you're going to take a vacation, go there and just get surgery.
But I will need to be taken care of after bimax.

If I lived alone far away from my family I would have such an easy time getting surgeries but right now I still have to tell my parents I need to get surgeries and bimax can be covered by medical excuses but what about infraorbital implants, otoplasty, etc.
Speaking from personal experience, sound mature about it. Don’t sound desperate since they’ll think it’s a selfish stupid request, and don’t try to blackpill them. Your goal is to convince them to pay/support you, not to convert them to your ideology. One thing that helps a lot is only speaking about it only once you have everything set in place, so get a proper consultation with a ct scan beforehand, and ask for detailed billing prices as well as possible dates to make it sound like something important to you and not just an incel pipe dream. Also don’t say you are subhuman since you are insulting their genetics as well, and the average person cannot cope with that fact so they deny it and most likely tell you that you don’t need it. If one parent is more understanding and supportive than the other try to talk to them about it first. It worked very well for me.

• +1
Speaking from personal experience, sound mature about it. Don’t sound desperate since they’ll think it’s a selfish stupid request, and don’t try to blackpill them. Your goal is to convince them to pay/support you, not to convert them to your ideology. One thing that helps a lot is only speaking about it only once you have everything set in place, so get a proper consultation with a ct scan beforehand, and ask for detailed billing prices as well as possible dates to make it sound like something important to you and not just an incel pipe dream. Also don’t say you are subhuman since you are insulting their genetics as well, and the average person cannot cope with that fact so they deny it and most likely tell you that you don’t need it. If one parent is more understanding and supportive than the other try to talk to them about it first. It worked very well for me.
I don't want any money I just don't want to hide. They will ask me why I am going to travel across half of Europe so I need to have this sit down.

I don't want any money I just don't want to hide. They will ask me why I am going to travel across half of Europe so I need to have this sit down.
Then everything i said still applies. “Hey, i just wanted to let you know that i’ve had this huge insecurity for a very long time and believe that fixing it by having this surgical procedure will drastically and permanently improve my quality of life. Here is the surgeon i chose, the price and possible dates for the surgery, i am willing to pay for it myself since i do not want my insecurities to have financial repercussions on the family however i would greatly appreciate your support during these tough times, thanks.” sounds a lot better than “i’m subhuman i want someone to split my skull in half so i can mog”

• +1
Also genuine question, how the fuck will insurance cover a surgery that is done in a foreign country ?

Also genuine question, how the fuck will insurance cover a surgery that is done in a foreign country ?
It won't I will be working to get the money myself, I want it my way.

Then everything i said still applies. “Hey, i just wanted to let you know that i’ve had this huge insecurity for a very long time and believe that fixing it by having this surgical procedure will drastically and permanently improve my quality of life. Here is the surgeon i chose, the price and possible dates for the surgery, i am willing to pay for it myself since i do not want my insecurities to have financial repercussions on the family however i would greatly appreciate your support during these tough times, thanks.” sounds a lot better than “i’m subhuman i want someone to split my skull in half so i can mog”
You are right tbh, I should do it medically, my father needs bimax too so I can legit use that as an argument.

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
Tell her you need bimax for Health purposes lol

• +1
Tell her you need bimax for Health purposes lol
Tell your mom you need medial-canthoplasty for eyesight.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
  • +1
It won't I will be working to get the money myself, I want it my way.

You are right tbh, I should do it medically, my father needs bimax too so I can legit use that as an argument.
You could get someone to do the bimax design and take it to a local surgeon and the enjoy life/use the money for other procedures you might need. However bimax is not like an implant, there is a difference between installing a piece of rubber and cutting bone and soft tissue. If you need infos feel free to ask, i consulted all the PSL surgeons irl

• +1
You could get someone to do the bimax design and take it to a local surgeon and the enjoy life/use the money for other procedures you might need. However bimax is not like an implant, there is a difference between installing a piece of rubber and cutting bone and soft tissue. If you need infos feel free to ask, i consulted all the PSL surgeons irl
I would rather pay it out of my own pocket for someone really good instead of getting a half assed non looks prio surgery from some government provided surgeon. Also you have consulted a lot of PSL surgeons irl? Want to trade discords I am VERY interested in learning looksmaxing as I will do anything to ascend.

I would rather pay it out of my own pocket for someone really good instead of getting a half assed non looks prio surgery from some government provided surgeon. Also you have consulted a lot of PSL surgeons irl? Want to trade discords I am VERY interested in learning looksmaxing as I will do anything to ascend.
Sure, we can also talk here in pms

• +1
I told my mom and even she seemed sympathetic to my subhumanity, if even your mom agrees you're ugly. its really over

• +1
@HarrierDuBois i am not very active on discord so it’s better if we talk here or on ig

• +1
I told my mom and even she seemed sympathetic to my subhumanity, if even your mom agrees you're ugly. its really over
Mine says I am handsome even though I am recessed jfl.

Mine says I am handsome even though I am recessed jfl.
Mine said i could model when my chin was so back it still was in 2018. Believe yourself

• JFL