How to talk to women

heyheyheybro22

heyheyheybro22

🖤💊THIS IS MY CURSE 🔪🩸☠️💀🤘👹🤡👿
Basically right i have no fucking idea how to aporoach a woman
Theres this cute girl at my school, whos single and i rlly wanna approach her but i have no idea how to
plus it would be awkward if i did i think because weve been in thr same class for 2 years now, so i think itd be awkward if i did approach her no?
Please i need tips

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: manletmogger, PlayersGetPlayed, imthesupremecel and 1 other person
Just add her on snapchat or try to find a mutual friend to break the ice, cold approaching is a no go unless you're HTN and above

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon, HighLtn and heyheyheybro22
Just add her on snapchat or try to find a mutual friend to break the ice, cold approaching is a no go unless you're HTN and above
i got rated here as htn, but im too high inhib to just go up and say hi, i already have her added on snapchat but we have no mutual friends

i got rated here as htn, but im too high inhib to just go up and say hi, i already have her added on snapchat but we have no mutual friends
Just snap her and try to get a convo going if you haven't already. High inhib is a curse though I'm struggling with that myself

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
Just snap her and try to get a convo going if you haven't already. High inhib is a curse though I'm struggling with that myself
Wouldnt snapping her out the blue be kinda weird tho?
If i were to what would i say

if you have to consult forums for texting advice its over, shit like this should just flow naturally, and if it doesn’t you don’t deserve shit in the first place

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ziaoni and counterintuitive
if you have to consult forums for texting advice its over, shit like this should just flow naturally, and if it doesn’t you don’t deserve shit in the first place
Why dont i deserve shit then? I have trouble approaching women and want advice to do it and ur here saying i dont deserve anything? so im in the wrong because i want help, am i supposed to just rot and not do anythint and stay a virgin forever?

Why dont i deserve shit then? I have trouble approaching women and want advice to do it and ur here saying i dont deserve anything? so im in the wrong because i want help, am i supposed to just rot and not do anythint and stay a virgin forever?
🖤💊THIS IS MY CURSE 🔪🩸☠️💀🤘👹🤡👿

• JFL
Reactions: counterintuitive and TrueBlueRetard
Wouldnt snapping her out the blue be kinda weird tho?
If i were to what would i say
Could just ask her to help you out with your shared class or to send you notes. Alternatively you could send her a picture of yourself out doing something interesting, playing it off like you sent it to multiple people and not just her specifically. I'm not sure how well that one would work though still need to try it myself.

• +1
Not how, why.
Slam your cock in her face and it's quicker

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoLongerHuman and heyheyheybro22
Getting rated htn on this website means you're at best a 5/10 irl.

it’s this simple
> greet
> compliment
> insta?
> ask her name
> she doesn’t ask for urs she ain’t into u

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: davinci and heyheyheybro22
Send her a dick pic and after she's seen it delete it and tell her you got the wrong chat and picture from your gallery, because it was sunny outside and you could barely see the phone screen, and say sorry..

That's her after you do that:

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and heyheyheybro22
Wheres lipo update
Ima do another update at day 14 cuz itd gonna be boring if like its contstantly just
Day 9
Looks thinner
day 10
looks thinner
day 11
looks thinner

Theres this cute girl at my school, whos single and i rlly wanna approach her but i have no idea how to
plus it would be awkward if i did i think because weve been in thr same class for 2 years now, so i think itd be awkward if i did approach her no?
Please i need tips
DM Her this EXACTLY
"Wazzzup nigga bitch! Youz lookin fyne and shieet! Let a fyne nga holla at cha! im a real prime time nigguh! I be thuggin and poppin niggaz headz!"

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, heyheyheybro22 and NoLongerHuman
Please i need tips
you dont "approach" at school. you slowly enter her life. you mentioned you guys share the same class, maybe try to sit around her without making it clear you deliberately did so. if you have group projects maybe try to be in her group, talk to her within the project work, be fun and easy to talk to you, make small jokes (dont overdo it) build some sort of connection with her that allows you to atleast have a small conversation with her outside of school and homeworks, then slowly build up from there. very easy if you're a normal person

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, HighLtn, motiascension and 1 other person
Take a xan bro

• +1