How to tame an old hag

D

Deleted member 5522

dont be jealous asshole
If we are being honest all women are roastie old hags and as an incel by the time you get some all women would have been through 100 cocks or more. But not all hope is lost. When selecting your thot you need to look out for a few things. Firstly if she still has long hair, then if she is not aged badly, and finally if she is under 40. If all these conditions are met then you can select your thot.

We are dealing with a drug addict here. Your thot will be used to lots of dick every Friday night for decades. What you need to do is do anal with her every day or whenever she misbehaves until she can become an obedient wife. You have to tell her family about what your plan is and also all her friends, and the police so they can facilitate you. If she shows any attitude or degeneracy then you must mount her and start fucking her in the ass. Even if she behaves you must fuck her in the ass at night time. You will watch her turn from an SJW old roastie into a submissive, obedient housewife.

It is crucial that her family knows what is going on. NO, she cannot go to her mothers. NO, she cannot visit friends. She must first be trained before that. Also I recommend feeding her a raw egg and cum shake so she gets use to the taste of cum. The cum shake will make her even more obedient to you. If you want you can cover her face in the cum mix and make her sleep like that.

After about a month or two of this you will be able to have a perfect house wife and will be able to have sex or whatever and do couple things like go out to dinner etc. But the first two to three months are crucial.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: gamma, Deleted member 2214, Deleted member 2012 and 4 others
Screenshot 2021 02 16 23 20 06 90

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
she will call the cops and have you sued

larp from mother's house

this nigga

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
Disgusting. I will not accept marrying an old whore. I’d rather have kids through surrogacy and stat single forever.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 5522
Disgusting. I will not accept marrying an old whore. I’d rather have kids through surrogacy and stat single forever.

Jewish Collaborator​

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012
You cant give an old hag new dicks

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
Very low T thread tbh.