How to teeth whiten ?

Bojack

Bojack

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
They are too yellow. How do I whitemax my teeth ?

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander and sub5c3l
Just use the search option neeguh

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, gr34ter, BootySniffer69 and 1 other person
Whitening strips or just going to a dentist for a whitening procedure, doesn't cost much to have good teeth.
layjit will do this asap, thx bruh

They are too yellow. How do I whitemax my teeth ?
whitening toothpaste + whitening strips. also i'm pretty sure there is this baking soda method and other methods idk it's easy to get white teeth

whitening toothpaste + whitening strips. also i'm pretty sure there is this baking soda method and other methods idk it's easy to get white teeth
yea i need to quit drinking soda too. I'll see what brands I can get, and try the baking soda thing. It's probably on google somewhere.

Ideally I recommend the dentist, in no time and a work-week worth of money you will have teeth as white as snow, totally worth it
My aunt is a dentist. I will consult her next time I see her about this. I'll probably hop on getting braces too. Been putting that off for a long ass time.

My aunt is a dentist. I will consult her next time I see her about this. I'll probably hop on getting braces too. Been putting that off for a long ass time.
Careful w braces cuz its a crazy looksmin, if your case you can get lingual braces then I recommend you go with them

Careful w braces cuz its a crazy looksmin, if your case you can get lingual braces then I recommend you go with them
How is it a looksmin ? I’ll check out lingual braces

Braces do not enhance your appearance by any means and only take away from it, therefore a looksmin
Well, yea. I guess having a metal frame over your teeth would be huge looksmin. But, it’ll straighten out your teeth in the long run. But I’ll look into that other type of braces you recommended. I’m sure you know more than me.

It’s called stop eating sugar, carbs, and grain. NEVER brush your teeth with those Jew chemicals. Start eating animal products only and your teeth will go back to its natural color.