How to tell if an interaction is an IOI

wastedspermcel

wastedspermcel

'I beat my meat into a cup'
Since I'm basically autistic, trying to read a girl's intentions through an interaction she makes is impossible. An example I can think of is this one girl from my school which straight up grabs my arm sometimes when she's asking some random question. Or when she like stroking my arm with her hand (happened another time in class with another girl I think). Idfk if I'm schizo or delusional but I genuinely get confused when they do that shit and my mind goes fucking blank, maybe I'm retarded, this was more of a rant anyway:feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
inb4

• +1
Since I'm basically autistic, trying to read a girl's intentions through an interaction she makes is impossible. An example I can think of is this one girl from my school which straight up grabs my arm sometimes when she's asking some random question. Or when she like stroking my arm with her hand (happened another time in class with another girl I think). Idfk if I'm schizo or delusional but I genuinely get confused when they do that shit and my mind goes fucking blank, maybe I'm retarded, this was more of a rant anyway:feelswah:
If you are autistic over time you may be able to learn through observation and data processing what they are, how to classify ioi. However they depend on several factors, don't go into overthinking.

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel
You can find the 'list' of some ioi by researching a bit wherever you like, what generally matters is the context and the behaviour of the girl in relation to you and others. Don't overestimate them

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel
You can find the 'list' of some ioi by researching a bit wherever you like, what generally matters is the context and the behaviour of the girl in relation to you and others. Don't overestimate them
It depends on the girl tbh, some are just really touchy with most people

• +1
if you start eating raw meat your autism will get 100x better