How to tell if someone is Jewish

Hardrada

Hardrada

Worship Nature
If their nose is big but their eyes are as far spaced as their nose is big then they are white however if their eyes are close together despite nose being big then Jewish

If a Jew has a small/normal sized nose then they will have buggy cuck eyes usually close set

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, BrahminBoss, PseudoMaxxer and 5 others
You still gotta be careful and constantly on the lookout, some Jews get OBOs to blend in and spy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: atlantean, Baldingman1998, WanderingBurro and 5 others
Maybe I’m a Jew

they always mention it so no need to analyse

• JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro, optimisticzoomer and Gonthar
A collection of color photographs showcasing a div FF55mEW6QgSN2IVHCNSbWA vHUnXKI0T9uhEG8Vpo5
A compelling collection of color photographs featu 2PW 1CGdRhGQAmC9Ter7LA a vdckWEReKY7lDkvjf
A poignant collection of color photographs featuri 3oNntSLMR466XSIMNWFScQ GAnvJQ8cSa IqKFE0SI

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Funnyunenjoyer1, romanstock and 1 other person
Yea Roman nose with wide IPD and high wide cheekbones is aristocratic. Good thread fast banana

• +1
Reactions: ominion
You still gotta be careful and constantly on the lookout, some Jews get OBOs to blend in and spy
Agreed Jews are sneaky like rodents and can infiltrate well

• +1
Reactions: atlantean and ominion
I don’t understand this doesn’t make sense

Agreed Jews are sneaky like rodents and can infiltrate well
I'm speaking from experience. I'm originally Jewish and I'm larping as Taiwanese atm

Last edited:
if they try to scam you

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
If their nose is big but their eyes are as far spaced as their nose is big then they are white however if their eyes are close together despite nose being big then Jewish

If a Jew has a small/normal sized nose then they will have buggy cuck eyes usually close set
I like how accurate this is :lul:
good thread op

20240502 045549
20240501 153533
20240426 183030