How to tell if you have good genetics for building muscle

moreroidsmoredates

moreroidsmoredates

Kraken
- You fuck around in the gym and eat whatever you want and still managed to look better than most people who train like an autist for years with an “perfect environment” (aka meal prepping, counting calories etc).

- People always tell you that you look “fit”and/or “big”.

You’re also the last guy that gets challenged when it comes down to fighting, because people don’t know what expected from you and are scared of losing the fight.

Most of the time this comes down to your frame, muscle insertions and your ability to gain muscle in the first place.
I’m sure there must be other reasons to consider, but these are the most obvious ones.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 84615
- You fuck around in the gym and eat whatever you want and still managed to look better than most people who train like an autist for years with an “perfect environment” (aka meal prepping, counting calories etc).

You’re also the last guy that gets challenged when it comes down to fighting, because people don’t know what expected from you and are scared of losing the fight.

Most of the time this comes down to your frame, muscle insertions and your ability to gain muscle in the first place.
I’m sure there must be other reasons to consider, but these are the most obvious ones.
i trained for a year and a bit and id say im pretty big

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
big wide bones

Or its just frame and height

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and Sapieeen
as my oneitis said, "your future is written in your genetics"

• +1
Reactions: valentisxm and moreroidsmoredates

By building muscle