How to tell if you have good undereye support?

Deleted member 3202

Deleted member 3202

Motivatemaxxing
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

• JFL
Reactions: shimada
Take a side profile pick while doing a chin tuck , if you have a negative orbit vector you have poor eye support , neutral about average to above average , positve very good eye support. Its important to do a chin tuck and not tilt your head or the measurement has no value.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Take a side profile pick while doing a chin tuck , if you have a negative orbit vector you have poor eye support , neutral about average to above average , positve very good eye support. Its important to do a chin tuck and not tilt your head or the measurement has no value.
legit. you can also test it by putting your fist to your eye area. if you have protruding supraorbitals and infraorbitals, your fist shouldnt touch your cornea. if you have subhuman orbitals you fist will touch your eye.
look at how many mma fighters and boxers have top tier zygos and orbitals.

• +1
legit. you can also test it by putting your fist to your eye area. if you have protruding supraorbitals and infraorbitals, your fist shouldnt touch your cornea. if you have subhuman orbitals you fist will touch your eye.

Legit

Thats bonesmashing result

Thats bonesmashing result
w o l f f s l a w. is it really a legit theory?
has anyone unironically done bone mashing long term? i started it unironically by swinging my boxing bag and then putting my face at just the right angle to hit my orbits but i ended up bruising my face and i think i damaged my vertebrae in my neck

It grazes my eyelids barely whenever I put my fist over my eye area.

by how vertically narrow your eyes are.

or by feeling your under eye

• +1
w o l f f s l a w. is it really a legit theory?
has anyone unironically done bone mashing long term? i started it unironically by swinging my boxing bag and then putting my face at just the right angle to hit my orbits but i ended up bruising my face and i think i damaged my vertebrae in my neck
ofc is real

Well it's odd, mine are not vertically narrow in the center but it narrows down from the center (if that makes any sense).
gonna need a paint explanation

What do you mean by paint explanation?
l

• +1