How to tell if you need Orbital Decompression or not.

sloopnoob

sloopnoob

Equinox
If your eyeball at any point protrudes further than your medial canthus, you need OD, simple upper eye lid fat graft won't save you.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Warlow, forwardgrowth, Deleted member 5818 and 2 others
I doubt this is true

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 10709
I doubt this is true
Check for yourself, irl and compare people with deepset and good looking eye area in general and other with bug eyes even with good brow ridges. The eyeball can be as projecting as the medial canthus but not more than it. Eyeball further than medial canthus just looks ugly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
Check for yourself, irl and compare people with deepset and good looking eye area in general and other with bug eyes even with good brow ridges. The eyeball can be as projecting as the medial canthus but not more than it. Eyeball further than medial canthus just looks ugly
Can you show examples? Pics of people with good eye area from the side and people with incel tier eye area from the side and then the front.

I'd love to picture this tbh.

• +1
can you post examples? i dont know what u mean

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob
Can you show examples?
Can't do that coz not many good examples, but I attended 4 weddings in one week and the psl autist in me was just analyzing features.
But lemme try

his eyes are still buggy but most users dont have that bad eye area to begin with so they might get better results

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818 and Deleted member 9699
Can't do that coz not many good examples, but I attended 4 weddings in one week and the psl autist in me was just analyzing features.
But lemme try
View attachment 864344
his eyes are still buggy but most users dont have that bad eye area to begin with so they might get better results
@xefo69

• +1
But lemme try
View attachment 864344
So a 3/4 view is the best way to tell
I'll test this later

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob
hmmmmmmmmmm idk

compare your profile to brock lesnar, if its sub that get decompression

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Warlow and sloopnoob
I doubt this is true
yeah this nigga is a retard, you right cuz. Only people who need od are those with legit deformed-tier negative orbital vector or some type of graves disease. Dudes have negative orbital vector and all of a sudden think they need od, no you need an infraorbital implant

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: sloopnoob and Deleted member 9699
if your eye area doesn't look like this, you need orbital decompression

time to start calling up dr taban boys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forwardgrowth, MentalistKebab and sloopnoob