How to tell if your maxilla can be moved without surgery

Wincel

Wincel

Zephir
Take your two thumbs and put them on your palate, just above your upper teeth.
Picture:
Getimageaspx

It's the red spot that I colored in with ms paint, that's where they should go.
Now push forward (not upward, just forward) with your thumbs while keeping your head in the same position.

If you can feel your maxilla moving, or especially if your hearing changes slightly (I can hear a very slight humming sound when I do this) that means your skull hasn't ossified and your maxilla can be moved forward without surgery. In orthotropics the running theory is that the skull never ossifies, and they use adult stroke victims whom have their maxilla move backward and downward to disprove mainstream science, but doing this should demonstrate to you that it is possible, if you indeed feel movement or hear the hum. (just a theory, not a fact but I'm pretty damned sure)

Take your two thumbs and put them on your palate, just above your upper teeth.
Picture:
View attachment 8793
It's the red spot that I colored in with ms paint, that's where they should go.
Now push forward (not upward, just forward) with your thumbs while keeping your head in the same position.

If you can feel your maxilla moving, or especially if your hearing changes slightly (I can hear a very slight humming sound when I do this) that means your skull hasn't ossified and your maxilla can be moved forward without surgery. In orthotropics the running theory is that the skull never ossifies, and they use adult stroke victims whom have their maxilla move backward and downward to disprove mainstream science, but doing this should demonstrate to you that it is possible, if you indeed feel movement or hear the hum. (just a theory, not a fact but I'm pretty damned sure)
Does age also determine if you skull has ossified or not? Because Im 16 and my maxilla is recessed so I will try this

Does age also determine if you skull has ossified or not? Because Im 16 and my maxilla is recessed so I will try this
Well I don't think anyone's skull ossifies at any age, neither does Mike Mew. You can try it right now, its a test not a solution to a recessed maxilla. Tell me if you can hear a humming sound or feel your maxilla moving when you do this.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
mines makes a hissing noise and blocks noise

Well I don't think anyone's skull ossifies at any age, neither does Mike Mew. You can try it right now, its a test not a solution to a recessed maxilla. Tell me if you can hear a humming sound or feel your maxilla moving when you do this.
I dont hear any noise, but maybe I'm doing it wrong

Make sure you are pressing forward and not upward. The noise is very quiet.
Yeah i dont hear anything, but that might be cause my hearing has gone to shit. I'll try this for a few months and then report back, how long should i do it daily?

Yeah i dont hear anything, but that might be cause my hearing has gone to shit. I'll try this for a few months and then report back, how long should i do it daily?
This is a one time test, not an exercise to be repeated regularly. I do not recommend doing this at all, but if you're going to do it anyway then try to push your maxilla upwards and forwards at the same time rather than just forwards.

Younger than 16

Im 18, i do feel something but i cant hear anything. Maybe like a rumbly deep noise if i listen closely but might just be placebo. Also i kinda feel it in my nose aswell is this good?

Im 18, i do feel something but i cant hear anything. Maybe like a rumbly deep noise if i listen closely but might just be placebo. Also i kinda feel it in my nose aswell is this good?
Nose is good. The sound might occour for certain people only depending upon how their face is structured. If you can feel definite movement that should be sufficient.

Nose is good. The sound might occour for certain people only depending upon how their face is structured. If you can feel definite movement that should be sufficient.

Hope, but still hard to belive i'll se bone remodeling considering that basicly nobody has seen adult facial upswing.

I'm 15 and I don't feel/hear anything, but I think I'm doing it wrong.

Hope, but still hard to belive i'll se bone remodeling considering that basicly nobody has seen adult facial upswing.
It is an incredibly slow process and people are quick to post shit tier result photos after 4 months of what they think mewing is: lips together, teeth together, tongue sorta kinda on the roof of their mouth without correct body posture or swallowing. False evidence turns people away.

If you want actual results your best bet is to take high doses of vitamin k2 for quicker bone remodeling (as MK-4, high doses mean in terms of miligrams, not micrograms as it is commonly sold), take MK-677 for production of HGH which leads to bone growth in anecdotal reports (illegal for consumption but not illegal to buy) or use face-pulling appliances/techniques. All three of these things are dangerous.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
It is an incredibly slow process and people are quick to post shit tier result photos after 4 months of what they think mewing is: lips together, teeth together, tongue sorta kinda on the roof of their mouth without correct body posture or swallowing. False evidence turns people away.

If you want actual results your best bet is to take high doses of vitamin k2 for quicker bone remodeling (as MK-4, high doses mean in terms of miligrams, not micrograms as it is commonly sold), take MK-677 for production of HGH which leads to bone growth in anecdotal reports (illegal for consumption but not illegal to buy) or use face-pulling appliances/techniques. All three of these things are dangerous.

What side effects do HGH have. And also do you know of any proof of working face-pulling techniques?

What side effects do HGH have. And also do you know of any proof of working face-pulling techniques?
I hear people on MK677 saying they're always hungry and they get really tired as soon as the sun goes down, it turns you into an animal. Face-pulling is something many people fear to attempt so there isn't much available. The way Mike Mew recommends you would go about something like this is to apply a light force upwards and forwards for a minimum of 12 hours per day, 8 of those of course while you sleep. Most people will bite on belts or towels and just yank that shit for 30 minutes, seems ineffective.

An orthotropic "Facepulling" appliance:
1521578640 MewVector

What does it mean if I dont hear anything? That my Maxilla is already on its full genetic potential or what?

What does it mean if I dont hear anything? That my Maxilla is already on its full genetic potential or what?
I will backpedal here and say that the sound cue is not as important. The goal of this is to demonstate that the bones of the skull never fuse, if you can feel any movement, and most people can regardless of age, this means the maxilla can be displaced without fractures.

If you cannot feel movement, that would mean your skull has ossified and in your words yes, be at its full genetic potential outside of surgery.

I hear people on MK677 saying they're always hungry and they get really tired as soon as the sun goes down, it turns you into an animal.

sounds good to me lmao

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
theory is that the skull never ossifies, and they use adult stroke victims whom have their maxilla move backward and downward to disprove mainstream science,

How can scientists possibly not know this once and for all? Like, can't they just X-ray the face to see if there's any "growth plates" or something? I don't know, but it doesn't seem like it's something that should cause controversy in the medical community

• +1
I will backpedal here and say that the sound cue is not as important. The goal of this is to demonstate that the bones of the skull never fuse, if you can feel any movement, and most people can regardless of age, this means the maxilla can be displaced without fractures.

If you cannot feel movement, that would mean your skull has ossified and in your words yes, be at its full genetic potential outside of surgery.
i did this and I felt a slight crack in my maxilla :feelspepo:

• +1
17, i feel pressure in points on my maxilla