How to tell went to stop bonesmashing

vortex

vortex

Scared of women
When do you know, you should stop bonesmashing? Before the bruises? After the bruises?
I've seen people stop before the bruises, I've seen people continue. Which is best and not too visible on the eyes?

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOverLawg, Clqs and SubhumanForever
Skin works as a padding because of which you will never get to actually bonesmash. Smash the naked bone without skin and then it will start working

kys fag for beliving in bonesmashing you're already hurting urself
No, I'm telling you to shut up because you're not bringing shit to this thread.
If you posted content with even a slight contribution to the forum then you wouldn't have the post/rep ratio you do.
I'm not here to say it works or doesn't, I don't do it, I don't necessarily believe in it but you're on a forum for being better looking and tell people to kill themselves if they do something you don't believe in.

I pray for your sake that's not you in your PFP making fun of others :lul::lul::lul:

No, I'm telling you to shut up because you're not bringing shit to this thread.
If you posted content with even a slight contribution to the forum then you wouldn't have the post/rep ratio you do.
I'm not here to say it works or doesn't, I don't do it, I don't necessarily believe in it but you're on a forum for being better looking and tell people to kill themselves if they do something you don't believe in.

I pray for your sake that's not you in your PFP making fun of others :lul::lul::lul:
i advice people against bonesmashing because it really isn't affective. That's why I adviced you against it to. You told me to shut up first. Hope this helps :feelswah:
also you're speaking a lot for someone who doesnt even have their face in their profile.